Manny Diaz Seems a lot like Chip Kelly So Recruiting Season Starts In Fall

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is nothing like chip Kelly. Wtf are you even talking about?
Chip Kelly is aggressive on both sides of the ball. He brings the fight to you. Diaz seems to have that same approach

With Chip, there is no letting off the throttle. Whether Chip is up by 45, he is playing the same way as if up only 3.

Manny has shown that on defense. Up big and Miami is still blitzing. He has stated that he will bring that to the offensive side of the ball. I used Chip Kelly because he brings to the table an exciting brand of football and it Seems like Miami May have that same great modern day coach in Diaz who can potentially revolutionize college football coaching

Only thing I see that Manny and Chip are alike is their height. Kelly is a pompous ***. Manny is nothing like him.

I think Manny Diaz will be a pompous *** after this season also LOL

Chip Kelly simply gives not one F*ck and can be up 50 in the 4th and still trying to score aggressively lol

Manny Diaz seems to have the same savage mentality lol. I think across the country Manny will be disliked for being a savage lol

Advertisement
This is stupid comparison. Why in the **** would we want Manny to be like C Kelly, have you seen the dumpster fire he’s causing at UCLA?!

C Kelly will have UCLA turned around quickly because he plays an exciting brand of football on both sides of the ball.

Manny Diaz seems to have the same philosophy. He wants to attack all game and play an exciting brand of football. Not many coaches will take risk the way these two coaches do.

I have a family member that is a recruit and they said the pace on offense and the aggressiveness was crazy in practice. At UM we always wanted the next Chip Kelly like coach and I think we may have been blessed and lucky to find one

If manny follows through with his “run the score up” mentality, Miami is going to go back to being the most beloved program by future athletes, and the most hated by opposing fans. And I cannot ******* wait!

This. F sportsmanship; that’s not us. Run up the score b/c nobody sure gave af when Clemson ran it up on us, did they? So f the NCAA is the mentality we should have. Run up the score and celebrate while doing it.

Chip Kelly is aggressive on both sides of the ball. He brings the fight to you. Diaz seems to have that same approach

With Chip, there is no letting off the throttle. Whether Chip is up by 45, he is playing the same way as if up only 3.

Manny has shown that on defense. Up big and Miami is still blitzing. He has stated that he will bring that to the offensive side of the ball. I used Chip Kelly because he brings to the table an exciting brand of football and it Seems like Miami May have that same great modern day coach in Diaz who can potentially revolutionize college football coaching
Many people are aggressive. Not just them. But on every other level they are so different in temperament and beyond that you might as well have said a blue whale or an elephant and a human are so alike because they are mammals.

Has Chip ever been an elite recruiter? He won a lot of games tho.
He's never been a good recruiter.

He was incredible game day coach though with a fantastic system (for college at least). Turned those 2nd tier California kids into huge winners.

Advertisement
Many people are aggressive. Not just them. But on every other level they are so different in temperament and beyond that you might as well have said a blue whale or an elephant and a human are so alike because they are mammals.
I see where you are coming from and it makes sense

Advertisement

One can be aggressive on both sides of the ball and still not be an ***. But I will agree Manny seems to have a savage mentality.

Man y’all just killing my posting skills..LOL

I thought I had a pretty good post before I hit the send button. Y’all just crushing a brotha self esteem lol
You used a bad analogy. Don't worry it happens to the best of us...

Chip Kelly is no longer known for his X's & O's, he's more known for being a team destroyer & huge egomaniac that a majority of his players absolutely cannot stand after being around him for a while.

Players hate Chip Kelly, both professional players in the in league & his kids in college. ****, we have 2 former UCLA kids who played under Chip Kelly on our team now & both transferred because they didn't like him.

You were probably just trying to make a comparison in terms of how they both approach the game, but even in that instance neither Manny or Chip are alike.

Advertisement
Back