Manny Diaz presser (Aug 13th, 2019)....

Advertisement
I have never wanted anyone to be more correct than you right now.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I ain't saying it, I am feelin it.
I gotta say, there's nothing like that feeling of anticipation and optimism when you're really excited for game where you're the underdog, but you just feel like you're gonna smash their face in. I've had it a few time. Two times that come to mind were the 91 Cotton Bowl and ND '17. I feel that way right now.

ELEVEN DAYS.

I gotta say, there's nothing like that feeling of anticipation and optimism when you're really excited for game where you're the underdog, but you just feel like you're gonna smash their face in. I've had it a few time. Two times that come to mind were the 91 Cotton Bowl and ND '17. I feel that way right now.

ELEVEN DAYS.

I just got that feeling. We are being maligned in a way I didn't think possible and another coworker tells me if they (UF fan) don't win by at least 35 it would be disappointing.

:mentally pours crown apple:

Challenge accepted

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just got that feeling. We are being maligned in a way I didn't think possible and another coworker tells me if they (UF fan) don't win by at least 35 it would be disappointing.

:mentally pours crown apple:

Challenge accepted
Funny, I have a coworker (UF fan) who's really concerned that they'll be able to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back