Manny Diaz on The Joe Rose Show 10/5/2020

Advertisement
Any other cliff notes. Too busy to listen. Usually it’s all sunshine and rainbows on the Joe Rose show

Any other cliff notes. Too busy to listen. Usually it’s all sunshine and rainbows on the Joe Rose show
Nothing much.Manny was asked if he is working with defense more this week due to concerns about their playmakers. He answered always working with defense and did seem very concerned.
Also said no team should need extra motivation playing a team like Clemson. Something I have always said. Team should always be highly motivated to play whomever next. Never needed so called bulletin board crap to get up myself. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Nothing much.Manny was asked if he is working with defense more this week due to concerns about their playmakers. He answered always working with defense and did seem very concerned.
Also said no team should need extra motivation playing a team like Clemson. Something I have always said. Team should always be highly motivated to play whomever next. Never needed so called bulletin board crap to get up myself. Just my opinion.

sounds good.

- Good for the team to get used to playing in big games. College Gameday Enviroment.

- He is always in the. Def staff meetings, always working with that side of the ball.

- Really concerned but trevor as a runner, must gang tackle, get him to ground quickly when he scrambles. Especially in the RZ.

- #9 is arguably the best player CFB

- Team had a great sunday practice. Intense, focused. They know what's at stake.

- No mention injuries (Not asked)

- Exposure from Big games like this is a reason why Miami is such a good portal destination for transfers.

- Intimidation/fear factor is still real in today's game, like how we used to do teams. Hinted that they were kinda star struck in the 17 ACCCG. But definitely saying somebody has to punch them in the mouth, that's us.

- Two totally different teams from 17, no extra motivation needed for this one.

Last edited:
Any mention of weather? Dont know what storm system is coming thru but they have 90% rain all day saturday.. Never seen that before unless a storm system comes thru

Gonna be a lunch pail, ternches type of game.. bring a raincoat

Advertisement
Did Manny discuss (a) what uniforms we are going to wear, (b) what we should call at the coin toss (call heads or tails), (c) if we win the toss, whether we are going accept or defer, (d) who are on his list to replace Lashlee, or (e) the size of the maxi-pads (extra large or extra extra large) for some of the porsters on here.

Did Manny discuss (a) what uniforms we are going to wear, (b) what we should call at the coin toss (call heads or tails), (c) if we win the toss, whether we are going accept or defer, (d) who are on his list to replace Lashlee, or (e) the size of the maxi-pads (extra large or extra extra large) for some of the porsters on here.
I refuse to click on the coin toss thread 😂😂

Any mention of weather? Dont know what storm system is coming thru but they have 90% rain all day saturday.. Never seen that before unless a storm system comes thru

hurricane delta is forecasted to come up through the Gulf.

Advertisement
- Good for the team to get used to playing in big games. College Gameday Enviroment.

- He is always in the. Def staff meetings, always working with that side of the ball.

- Really concerned but trevor as a runner, must gang tackle, get him to ground quickly when he scrambles. Especially in the RZ.

- #9 is arguably the best player CFB

- Team had a great sunday practice. Intense, focused. They know what's at stake.

- No mention injuries (Not asked)

- Exposure from Big games like this is a reason why Miami is such a good portal destination for transfers.

- Intimidation/fear factor is still real in today's game, like how we used to do teams. Hinted that they were kinda star struck in the 17 ACCCG. But definitely saying somebody has to punch them in the mouth, that's us.

- Two totally different teams from 17, no extra motivation needed for this one.

I said in the other Clemson thread that Trevor and Ettiene running are the biggest worries. Our front 7 is going to have to play lights out. I’m more Worried about the runs than them passing.

will it be up there by game time? I see that system is on track to hit Nashville by early Saturday morning. Wasn’t sure if it would bend and get over to Clemson. Still a week out and the storm may shift.

These are the games that would catapult our playmakers into the 1st and 2nd round. They would come to play and put on a display. Who's going to be Rolle on Larry Fitzgerald? Who's pulling a Hester and returning a kickoff like he did vs. the Florida Gators? So many greats. They became great in games like this one. Time to rise to the occasion!

Advertisement
will it be up there by game time? I see that system is on track to hit Nashville by early Saturday morning. Wasn’t sure if it would bend and get over to Clemson. Still a week out and the storm may shift.
I'm about 2.5 hours NE of Clemson and were suppose to see rain late Friday thru Sat. About an inch total. Assuming it follows the projected track. Basically the same thing we saw with that last 2 storms that came up that way.

Advertisement
Back