Manny Diaz on Packer & Durham this morning

Know I know how you get your dates.

By the way:

It’s spelled “fares” - just another example of your ignorant and trashy porsting.

Those children you mentioned would laugh at your spelling.

How does it feel to leave no doubt about being low class uneducated gutter trash? I’m laughing at your stupidity. Keep porsting and giving me more material.
Your welcome

Advertisement
Know I know how you get your dates.

By the way:

It’s spelled “fares” - just another example of your ignorant and trashy porsting.

Those children you mentioned would laugh at your spelling.

How does it feel to leave no doubt about being low class uneducated gutter trash? I’m laughing at your stupidity. Keep porsting and giving me more material.
"Know I know"

How ignorant and trashy of you.

Advertisement
A proofreading error like "chemical in balance"?

Also, you sound angry. Let me know if you need some recommendations on people you can talk to for those sorts of issues.
Keep attacking long time credible posters and a place in the KTDT will be reserved for you in short order.

Keep attacking long time credible posters and a place in the KTDT will be reserved for you in short order.
I've been on these boards for longer than any of these supposed long timers you claim I'm "attacking", chief. But since DMoney is a deviant and Andrew is an incompetent *****, I figured spinning up a new name would be faster than having one of them change the one on my old account.

BTW, are you an actual mod, or just a bootlicker hoping to work his way up to that lofty position some day?

I've been on these boards for longer than any of these supposed long timers you claim I'm "attacking", chief. But since DMoney is a deviant and Andrew is an incompetent *****, I figured spinning up a new name would be faster than having one of them change the one on my old account.

BTW, are you an actual mod, or just a bootlicker hoping to work his way up to that lofty position some day?
@CiminoUM5 you can request a name change in your profile page somewhere and any Maude can do it now.

@We the Boss please tell him we can do the name change. Thanks.

Advertisement
Thank you good sir.

Now that I have my long-term, credible poRster status confirmed, am I safe from the dreaded KTDT?
Lol. Yeah man, in the beginning people thought this was an anti-mope thing and it’s not. There are some people who hate on everything and root for loses and that’s different but I’m definitely anti-annoying slurper shill Manny 15-0 fanboy even though I like some of them aside from that.

Smh, if he's not 100% sit him. No need to rush King back and risk the whole season. Sometimes players need to be protected from themselves.
Exactly! No way in **** he's ready to go game one. Rushing him back vs that defense could come back to bite Manny in Diass. He'll be running for his life, or trying to, and I just don't see that ending well.

Exactly! No way in **** he's ready to go game one. Rushing him back vs that defense could come back to bite Manny in Diass. He'll be running for his life, or trying to, and I just don't see that ending well.
Yea I thought my comment was common sense but alot of ppl are being critical.

Advertisement
Manny doesn’t like leaks, there’s a reason why he spit this out. Why would you give Baga 6 month’s ahead of time to plan for a QB making his first start coming off acl surgery? Sorry, doesn’t make any sense at all.

Manny doesn’t like leaks, there’s a reason why he spit this out. Why would you give Baga 6 month’s ahead of time to plan for a QB making his first start coming off acl surgery? Sorry, doesn’t make any sense at all.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but if Manny is trying to confuse the issue and have Bama think they might have to prepare for ALL QB possibilities, then I suppose that makes sense.

But it’s not like it’s going to make any difference anyway. It’s not like it increases the chances of Alabama losing if they “prepare for the wrong quarterback“. I think they can adjust.

If we beat them, it won’t be because we fooled them and they didn’t prepare appropriately for the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back