Manny Diaz on Packer & Durham this morning

Listen. We could beat bammer and lose to Duke. That’s why I used the VagTech example. My entire point is, to say “we back” is going to be a multi-year process, unless we go undefeated and win the NC for the 2021 season.

One game does not mean you’re back.

I don't disagree with a word of that.

I think we're just using the same words to describe different things. What I'm saying is that beating Alabama would create a lot of hype, create a lot of confidence around the state, gain us national respect, and would be a huge shot in the arm to recruiting.

So maybe instead of saying it's program changing (I think that's how I initially put it, but my memory is ****), it would make more sense if I worded it differently.... the win would be pivotal. The win would be a catalyst that could transform the program. Because hype matters in college football in a lot of ways - recruiting, bowl selection, ticket sales, etc.

What I think you're saying is that if we beat Alabama, that alone doesn't mean that we've accomplished what we want to accomplish, and it doesn't by itself indicate that we're going to coast to 15-0 and win a bunch of ****. And that's very true.

Both of those things can be true, and are true, at the same time imo.

Advertisement
Where is the outcome against Bama between 1) Canes byke b¡tches, 2) Canes making progress, 3) Canes suck, 4) I hate myself for being a Canes fan--my life is worthless, 5) I will self-immolate (and take Sofer IPF with me) if Blake doesn't fire Manuela this instant for yesterday's debacle!

1) Canes W?
2) Canes L by 3-10?
3) Canes L by 14-21?
4) Canes L by 24-35
5) Canes L by 40+?

What score encourages you? What score is more the same old sh¡t?
Of course I want to Win....But 4) would give me Hope....lose by 40 or more...and as @The Franchise said....The rot would set in.....

Where is the outcome against Bama between 1) Canes byke b¡tches, 2) Canes making progress, 3) Canes suck, 4) I hate myself for being a Canes fan--my life is worthless, 5) I will self-immolate (and take Sofer IPF with me) if Blake doesn't fire Manuela this instant for yesterday's debacle!

1) Canes W?
2) Canes L by 3-10?
3) Canes L by 14-21?
4) Canes L by 24-35
5) Canes L by 40+?

1) Dreams really do come true
2) Ok, we might just make a playoff run
3) Most likely scenario
4+5) Big oooof

Where is this bizarre **** coming from? Alabama got some recent history of putting opposing QBs into funeral homes I don’t know about?

Matt Corral has a 7 minute highlight tape against those dudes. They made Kyle Trask a household name. Pump the brakes on this notion that Bama is the 70s steel curtain or some nonsense where they just decapitate QBs every week.

The memories of Bama vs. then #3 FSU where Francois was injured for the season in ‘17. I believe the feel around here is w/ our ? mark, still, at OL, and Bama’s aggressive DL scheme, could it be problematic for King? I say if he’s good to go, go. Clearly ACL recoveries are not what they once were back in the day. But just answering ur ?, OBM.

Advertisement
You sound chemically imbalanced.

Says the guy posting about twinks in his “first” porst.

A sure sign of a caulk gobbler is someone like you, who comes in hot about ”female shoulders” and speaking for Schnelly on his supposed first ever post.

The only chemical in balance here, is caused by your incessant ingestion of man chum.

Imagine being one of these female-shouldered twinks that is just rooting for UM to be competitive against one of the best teams in the country. Schnelly is rolling in his grave.

A sure sign of a caulk gobbler is someone like you, who comes in hot about ”female shoulders” and speaking for Schnelly on his supposed first ever post.

The only chemical in balance here, is caused by your incessant ingestion of man chum.
I smell a troll.

"caulk"
"speaking for Schnelly"
"chemical in balance"

Not only are you showing your insecurities with your constant harping on twinks, you also appear to possess a very low-functioning brain. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Advertisement

1) Canes W?
2) Canes L by 3-10?
3) Canes L by 14-21?
4) Canes L by 24-35
5) Canes L by 40+?

Anything under 21 and I’m not discouraged, if I’m being honest. The spread will be somewhere between 17-21.

Bama has the most talented team in the country, with former NFL head coaches now serving as position coaches. They demolish everyone. No shame in losing by 2-3 scores, as much as it pains me to admit that.

Now, if it’s a total blowout, I’ll get ****ed. We have the talent to at least keep it competitive for a half. And if we’re ever going to take the next step, it starts with not embarrassing ourselves on the national stage AGAIN.

I’m sure some of you might take offense to my pessimism, but I’m just being realistic. We measure this team’s success by how they look against the likes of UNC. Win the coastal, give Clemson a **** of a game, and maintain the momentum we got on the trail.

Then, do it all again the following year.

That’s how this program will eventually turn the corner and reclaim its position among College Football’s upper echelon.

For all those wailing about King not being ready, check out Bama’s center doing cartwheels while video bombing an interview.

Dude tore his acl two weeks before King:

Advertisement
The memories of Bama vs. then #3 FSU where Francois was injured for the season in ‘17. I believe the feel around here is w/ our ? mark, still, at OL, and Bama’s aggressive DL scheme, could it be problematic for King? I say if he’s good to go, go. Clearly ACL recoveries are not what they once were back in the day. But just answering ur ?, OBM.

Right, but Francois wasn’t injured headed into that game. He got hurt during the game after coming in healthy. It happens, of course. But that was 4 seasons ago and I don’t remember a single QB getting hurt against them since.

Just saying, I’ve seen several posts talking like King is being thrown to wolves or something. For one, he’s not gonna play unless he and the doctors think he’s ready. And two, Bama’s defense hasn’t been out of this world great lately.

Advertisement
"caulk"
"speaking for Schnelly"
"chemical in balance"

Not only are you showing your insecurities with your constant harping on twinks, you also appear to possess a very low-functioning brain. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
If you slow down and pace yourself, you might get a little further this time.

It’s spelled Pravda, smart ***. Nice example of when trying to sound literate goes wrong, and affirms your stupidity.

What in the holy fūck are you even talking about? I’m not lowering expectations, nor am I apologizing for anything or anybody. You sound like a knuckle dragging cretin. Check that. You most certainly are a knuckle dragging cretin.

The only purpose for my post was to say that an early season loss or WIN is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. We could catch Alabama and get a win, and then go ahead and lose four games or more - then what does that win mean? Same thing with a loss. It’s what happens the rest of the season that really counts in 2021, moron.

Yes a win would be great, but it doesn’t mean our troubles are over. And you’re so stupid you couldn’t understand the Virginia Tech example. They beat a national championship, a top-notch team, and they continue to suck and have sucked since then. How much did that win mean to them? In the long run, nothing.

You can now go back to being the mouth breathing troglodyte that I see
Only Twinks post like this. I wonder what your regular screen name is?
Same as your wife’s screen name on onlybulls.com

1) Canes W?
2) Canes L by 3-10?
3) Canes L by 14-21?
4) Canes L by 24-35
5) Canes L by 40+?

The mopes out here posting if any of those scenarios are happening.

Same as your wife’s screen name on onlybulls.com

Know I know how you get your dates.

By the way:
What is the measure of greatness in a man: how he fairs fighting men or children?

It’s spelled “fares” - just another example of your ignorant and trashy porsting.

Those children you mentioned would laugh at your spelling.

How does it feel to leave no doubt about being low class uneducated gutter trash? I’m laughing at your stupidity. Keep porsting and giving me more material.

Advertisement
Back