Manny Diaz named head coach at UM, releases statement along with James, Frenk

View as article
Another chance at Christobal and we F#cked it up again being cheap as ****. When will we learn? It’s like buying cheap shoes, however the soles keep falling off every two months!

Advertisement
I don’t hate the hire, as long as everyone from the offensive side of the ball is fired. OL coach first, ST/TE guy can go to recruiting coordinator, the rest go.
Banda can stay at DC/LBs
Bring Ed Reed if he’s serious about coaching.
Bring in Dorsey @ qb coach if the new OC wants him.
But I just need to know we are going in a new direction offensively.

Advertisement
I'm going to die laughing when Diaz announces his intent to launch an exhaustively thorough NATIONAL SEARCH for an offensive coordinator, then we end up promoting from within in an hour and a half.
It was a national search; just quicker than expected

Better drop a big bag for new offensive assistants not one should return maybe Hartley and a dedicated special teams coach

Mark is out because of his offense. Manny was hired because of his defense. We all have the same question now. Wtf happens with the offense? If it was so bad they wanted to force the last coach to make changes, hiring ANY defensive minded coach doesn't address the problem. What happens with that offensive staff? It really isn't a difficult question. Anything but a "yes I'm keeping them", likely means he isn't.

What happens with the current offensive staff, you say. Diaz FIRES the entire bunch of Johnny Rebel good ol' boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Because Richt's offense and his HAND PICKED current staff have been an ALBATROSS around Miami's defense the entire three seasons. So good riddance to the bloody lot of them.

Advertisement
This confirms that the AD position at Miami has no power and is merely a figurehead. This reeks of DiMare, identity politics and cronyism.
James is truly a cuck based upon his words from the presser.

Advertisement
Back