Manny Diaz is treating recruits like Mortal Kombat

Advertisement
This thread should be called, Inside the mind of a sycophant slurpper...

For those of yall that don't consider yourselves Hect troglodytes & don't think you're slurpper, whenever you defend Manny or Enos, this is how you sound to the rest of us... Like Mikegrinder.

Just remember that the next time you think people on the board are overreacting or being unfair towards you're beloved Corches, it's a sign you're headed down the mikegrinder pathway, don't be like mikegrinder.

Advertisement
Live look into Miami Football:
real.jpg

Can we please have posters pass a spelling and/or a reading comprehension test before being allowed to post? I feel like I’m getting dumber just reading and trying to comprehend what is being said.

What in thee fck is going on in this thread? Conversation is like a jail house convo & I’m trying to decode what OP is trying to convey.

I’ll decode.

It’s 12/23 Things are slow on the site and slow at work. OP is a troll and since there were no new threads he decided to create his own action.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no shadow of a doubt. Miami is down right now. And we need kids that want to be part of this rebuilding process. I don't want a kid that wants to play around. Or disses because they want to go with the winner. No matter how much talent you have
Lol sit down man u would go 0-12 if they went by this slurper mentality

I don't need to get my comment count up. At least give us time. Success does not come overnight fearful canes fans

Advertisement
Back