Manny Diaz interview yesterday.SIAP

Jmhcane

Sophomore
Manny Diaz interview yesterday.on QAM was impressive. He made it sound like they we're going to be a "violent" defense. I have to admit when he first was signed I didn't have much Enthusiasm but it sounded pretty **** good yesterday. Let's see what he puts on the field

Advertisement
That kind of defense and winning will solve a lot of the recruiting issues.

Audio « CBS Miami

Podcast in there somewhere. Listening to Richt, Brown, and Diaz, they're all hoarse.

Last edited:
Best part was at the 7:35 mark: "We don't wanna go out of state unless we can't find them immediately within driving distance of campus."

Love the part when he said, "We have to give them a reason to want to come to Miami by putting a good product on the field." (speaking about recruiting the "state of miami")....In the last 9 years (basically Shannon and Golden era)...did either one of these clowns have the balls to say a quote like this? Like kids should just want to play for Miami because its the "U" and its the home school, performance on Saturdays be damned...Glad he stepped up and said the obvious.. This is SPOT ON.

Advertisement
Music to my ears!!! "The defense will look very familiar to the fans......it will look like the 80's"

One of the best things he said was that," we want Miami to be these kids first choice and if we don't have anymore room then they would have to look to go somewhere else"

Advertisement
Lol best part was when he said there are no returning starters "we can play all true freshman and rank 105 in the nation in run D"

Basically saying no one earned anything last year regardless of scheme 105 in run D isn't acceptable

Lol best part was when he said there are no returning starters "we can play all true freshman and rank 105 in the nation in run D"

Basically saying no one earned anything last year regardless of scheme 105 in run D isn't acceptable

LOL. Yeah I caught that too. Didnt know if that was a back hand slap to Dno or what. But it sounded **** good!

Yeah that sh*t was funny to hear lol. New slate for everyone

Advertisement
Love the part when he said, "We have to give them a reason to want to come to Miami by putting a good product on the field." (speaking about recruiting the "state of miami")....In the last 9 years (basically Shannon and Golden era)...did either one of these clowns have the balls to say a quote like this? Like kids should just want to play for Miami because its the "U" and its the home school, performance on Saturdays be damned...Glad he stepped up and said the obvious.. This is SPOT ON.

Correct...it was always, cue the....

5 National Championships...

Top academic institution in FLA...

Blah blah blah in the NFL....

That's cold.

I love it.

Music to my ears!!! "The defense will look very familiar to the fans......it will look like the 80's"

Nah, Diaz is rolling with a plug in coach Kool. His defense will remind folks of those early 90's defenses led by killer edge rushers and straight up hit-men roaming the field as linebackers. We just need that beast of a free safety to complete things.

Advertisement
This guy comes from a family of politicians. Not trying to be negative, but I rather wait till the end of next season before I'm "all in" on Diaz. Or to even say "we're back". His words mean very little at the moment.

I have absolutely zero problems with telling the team that they were crap last year and if they aren't a whole bunch better this year they won't play. Sure, coaching was the issue, but I want thes kids being ****ed about how bad about how they've performed in the past.

Agree! Best quote of the interview

Advertisement
Back