Manny Diaz hosts Podcast Aint Played Nobody

Advertisement
Interesting info on what all those guys on big staffs are doing and how they're using technology. Liked that he spoke about how how you train affects how you play and it's not just about the plays you call, but how you execute them.

Interesting info on what all those guys on big staffs are doing and how they're using technology. Liked that he spoke about how how you train affects how you play and it's not just about the plays you call, but how you execute them.

You were intrigued by "it's not just the plays you call but how you execute them?" Are you the type of guy who stares at clothes tumbling in washing machine for 20 minutes?

Who else thinks Diaz idea of playing the FCS schools for your spring game is a brilliant idea ?

Advertisement

You were intrigued by "it's not just the plays you call but how you execute them?" Are you the type of guy who stares at clothes tumbling in washing machine for 20 minutes?

Weren't you supposed to say something about **** in there? I hardly know you anymore.

I can't speak for kryptonite but you surely are the type of guy who tries to stroke his ego on a message board in an effort to counteract a less-than-satisfying life.

----

Franchise, I can honestly say at times I really enjoy the football knowledge you bring to CanesInsight, but all too often you're just an irritating *******.

Advertisement

I can't speak for kryptonite but you surely are the type of guy who tries to stroke his ego on a message board in an effort to counteract a less-than-satisfying life.

----

Franchise, I can honestly say at times I really enjoy the football knowledge you bring to CanesInsight, but all too often you're just an irritating *******.

Look at Sigmund Cvntface with the psychoanalysis of a legendary figure.

Watch your toilet mouth, eatsabooty. That's your one warning.

Weren't you supposed to say something about **** in there? I hardly know you anymore.

The **** part was inferred when I quoted you.

Advertisement
Back