Manny Diaz- Greatest Hero Ever.....

Advertisement
go canes.gif

Advertisement
Hey friends... remember what they say... wish in one hand and shiit in the other.
Forget it Santa wouldn't do that to Temple.

If that were to happen with only a week until early signing day. This recruiting class would set us back 5 years. We would lose everyone and gain no one. Maybe you'll get your wish.

Advertisement
If that were to happen with only a week until early signing day. This recruiting class would set us back 5 years. We would lose everyone and gain no one. Maybe you'll get your wish.

What has happened in the last 5 weeks has set this program back at least 3 years.... to until Mork is gone...

Manny is running as fast as he can to get away from Mork and his shadow.He ain’t about to put the family morks in charge of his offense and get him canned around game 6.

Advertisement
I wish I was a tranny, I would have a 3-some with the rorks and then expose them on Dr. Phil so they have NO CHOICE but to resign!!! PFFT, some people have the luck! Oh... alabaga!

@nystateofmind
@mdpcane life is so cruel!!!

If he wants the worlds leading authority on OL, who happens to be the best teacher in the land, he needs to look no farther than Stacy Searles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back