Manny Diaz Football Camp Week 1 Recap

From his mouth yesterday to 247 reporter when asked about Clemson:

“When I was talking to their coach on the phone, he was telling me that by the time I get there they will have eight linebackers gone, so I could have a good chance at getting early playing time,” Lewis said. “They are the number one school in the country right now, so to have a chance to play early at the number one school is a good thing.”
He's not wrong and what else would you expect him to say? Just like Harris and Williams, this kid will get the kitchen sink thrown at him by all the top schools. Hopefully the allure of the TNM, being a hometown hero, and us competing for ACC titles will be enough to sway him.

Advertisement
He's not wrong and what else would you expect him to say? Just like Harris and Williams, this kid will get the kitchen sink thrown at him by all the top schools. Hopefully the allure of the TNM, being a hometown hero, and us competing for ACC titles will be enough to sway him.
lol. How about "**** Clemson, im gonna stay home and hurt those fools in the ACC championship"

Advertisement
The fact that he even committed to UF has me on alert. Hopefully, that doesn't mean anything.

I get what you're saying, he did de-commit from them right after a visit to UM which led me to believe we were in pretty good shape.

At the end of the day, Lewis is likely a high 4* or 5* recruit, we are going to have to fight off everyone to get his signature.

I get what you're saying, he did de-commit from them right after a visit to UM which led me to believe we were in pretty good shape.

At the end of the day, Lewis is likely a high 4* or 5* recruit, we are going to have to fight off everyone to get his signature.
City kid too, I wonder how his family life is.

“When I was talking to their coach on the phone, he was telling me that by the time I get there they will have eight linebackers gone, so I could have a good chance at getting early playing time,” Lewis said. “They are the number one school in the country right now, so to have a chance to play early at the number one school is a good thing.”

Uh... is someone gonna tell the kid that it's not a good thing to go to the #1 school when they're losing everyone the following season?

Uh... is someone gonna tell the kid that it's not a good thing to go to the #1 school when they're losing everyone the following season?

It's not like they're going to fall apart, they're reloading **** near every year. Look at the DL commits they have right now.

We need to get back to putting a quality product on the field so we can compete with Clemson every year.

Advertisement

Most definitely.

Who was the last 5'10" 5 star? I know Yulk Brown will be the next one. The top of our 2021 board should read... 1. Harris 2. QB 3. Yulk. Reminds me of Tavon Austin but with a different build.
Nothing against you at all bruh, but I cringe every time I see you post Yulk. It's Yul. I guarantee you that NO ONE down here has ever called him Yulk. We always called his ol' boy Yul for short and I know the same goes for Jr. Not a big deal, do you either way but it irks me a little to read his name misspelled. It's like ****, have I been the saying the wrong name for 25 years???

Advertisement
It's not like they're going to fall apart, they're reloading **** near every year. Look at the DL commits they have right now.

We need to get back to putting a quality product on the field so we can compete with Clemson every year.

Yes they're reloading but telling a kid they're losing 8 LBs like they aren't going to recruit any others is bull****.

2nd... any time any team loses that much from a roster it's going to hurt them.

Advertisement
C'mon El, you know full well Luke's gonna turn the moment Manny doesn't offer his mailman's godson.

It’s only a matter of time.

Like the scorpion, in the scorpion and frog fable, his true nature is always revealed.

Maybe it’ll be a QB named starter he doesn’t like, or a prospect not shown enough “love”, or his fetish love for FSU, sadly something will precipitate one of his patented outbursts.

But Manny and the staff are doing exactly what they should be doing, treating him as you would other coaches, and starting out by giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I want Terrence Lewis in a Cane Uni so bad. As of now prob Clemson bound though.
Higher the prob. On Rivals he all but committed. On Miami he said he talks to us all the time, but may leave because there is too much trouble down here. I not one of those move on guys, but I can clearly see he is really feeling Clemson.

Did you miss what he said about Miami?

Curious about this as well. I always thought we were in pretty good shape with Lewis after he de-committed from UiF.
Refer back to tyrique Stevenson recruitment. He committed to ufag. Decommitted. Then we thought we were cooking only for him to ride out to ugay. This will play out similarly. Only this time Clemson I feel

Advertisement
Back