Manny Diaz explains New UM recruiting commitment rules

Advertisement
Any of you guys still think it's a good look to be talking tough about commitments like thats the problem ?

Now it could be kids are playing us, or they spend their senior season watching games like this and decide they dont want to be caught up in this mess.

Advertisement
Imagine being a recruit watching our game yesterday only for Manny to call you afterward and forbid you from visiting Georgia lmao.

Good luck.
I was thinking the same thing this plan will back fire big time. Hes taking the UCF approach and u cannot do that in the ACC as bad a conference it is. UCF has the advantage of playing nobody once they play a team with a similar roster they will struggle.

Imagine being a recruit watching our game yesterday only for Manny to call you afterward and forbid you from visiting Georgia lmao.

Good luck.

It's not just this tho. Imagine watching players older than you ball out and go to college. A player like divaad Wilson is playing during primetime and balling out. Gurvan Hall is missing tackles, assignments, and barely beating MAC teams at home.

Take off your orange and green glasses and honestly think, where would you want to play? And to add to that, Manny is putting pressure on you not to visit any other school. I wouldn't need a bag to make the best choice for my future. Think of how many local stars we have that go on to be late round picks and UFAs. We arent developing talent or winning games and we have the nerve to take a stance like that? These kids were born after 2001. They dont remember the 'good' Miami. Sooner or later, we are going to have kids who dont know who Sean Taylor was... think about that for a second..

Our problem isnt local players using us. We arent developing anyone. I watched UGA/ND and Clemson play yesterday and it was hard to believe we are anywhere close to that type of football.

The rest of America would kill to have the local talent we have. Yet we complain about it.

It's not just this tho. Imagine watching players older than you ball out and go to college. A player like divaad Wilson is playing during primetime and balling out. Gurvan Hall is missing tackles, assignments, and barely beating MAC teams at home.

Take off your orange and green glasses and honestly think, where would you want to play? And to add to that, Manny is putting pressure on you not to visit any other school. I wouldn't need a bag to make the best choice for my future. Think of how many local stars we have that go on to be late round picks and UFAs. We arent developing talent or winning games and we have the nerve to take a stance like that? These kids were born after 2001. They dont remember the 'good' Miami. Sooner or later, we are going to have kids who dont know who Sean Taylor was... think about that for a second..

Our problem isnt local players using us. We arent developing anyone. I watched UGA/ND and Clemson play yesterday and it was hard to believe we are anywhere close to that type of football.

The rest of America would kill to have the local talent we have. Yet we complain about it.
Ima be honest with you. I think Gurvan Hall is going to be All ACC by the end of year. I watch the game yesterday and he jumps off screen with flash plays. He should be starting moving forward

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back