Manny Diaz at junior day

Have a feeling that first game of the year we’re gonna see some different dogs out there than last year. Assuming they take to the attitude of their HC. They seemed to be even keeled like Richt the last couple years (good thing at times and bad thing at times). Hope to see some tenacity and maliciousness similar to Diaz.

Would be so nice to beat the Gators but it would be a dream come true to stomp them by about 30
Think Mullen currently trying to get his AD to cancel the game altogether.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a feeling that first game of the year we’re gonna see some different dogs out there than last year. Assuming they take to the attitude of their HC. They seemed to be even keeled like Richt the last couple years (good thing at times and bad thing at times). Hope to see some tenacity and maliciousness similar to Diaz.

Would be so nice to beat the Gators but it would be a dream come true to stomp them by about 30
Still the same old Miami hurricanes lol

Somebody unban this dude and issue an apology.
His Crystal Ball is better than Wiltfong’s
49CCDA5D-8AFE-453B-BC1A-90E7E46EBBF1.gif

Advertisement
So much gold. Manny fooled so many people with his false bravado. I'm just surprised I wasn't in this thread talking about how perfect a fit he is, and how we'll never see 7-6 again.

On the bright side, I seriously doubt we'll see 7-6 this year.

So much gold. Manny fooled so many people with his false bravado. I'm just surprised I wasn't in this thread talking about how perfect a fit he is, and how we'll never see 7-6 again.

On the bright side, I seriously doubt we'll see 7-6 this year.

He’s plagiarizing the past coaching greats words and harping on “competition at green tree” like he was there and knows what it takes to be great. You can say it all day long but the proof is in the pudding. He is nothing but a cheer leader and deer in headlights when the ball is kicked.

Advertisement
Manny could be successful bc he is a **** of a salesman, which is half the battle for a head coach. He just has to have some badass coaches around him and he currently has two bottom of the barrel coordinators, and some of the worst assistant coaches in the P5 as his support staff. If changes are not made after the bowl game he is a dead man walking. Hopefully he is not loyal to a fault like our last 2 coaches.

It’s not like Dabo is a great coach but he has a great team of coaches around himself and can sell his program like no other. Someone off his support staff is getting a head coaching job every year it feels like. Go out and get some coaches who can coach the kids up and can relate with south Florida kids(recruit).

Advertisement
Back