Manny Diaz at junior day

I’m team manny..but he better have a plan to get this accomplished when it counts on Saturdays. We all know how quick this fan base will turn lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its kinda funny, so many of us have been longing for a return to the glory days of old that we fantasize about bringing back Butch or Jimmy or someone else from the previous eras. Yet we all know that the right move is to find a young, heady, aggressive coach who is hungry to make his own name. Manny Diaz is one of us and remembers that era as he grew up in it just like us... AND he's a young, heady, aggressive coach looking to make a name for himself.

Man I sure he can get us there.

BROTHER, THIS IS ALL I LIVE AND HAVE LIVED FOR...IT’S NOT ANYONES FAULT THAT SOME OF THE FANS HERE NEVER EXPERIENCED THOSE DAYS BACK IN THE OB...BUT THEY ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT...AND A RESURRECTION LONG PAST DUE!! GOD BLESS MANNY & GO CANES!!

Already has shown more gusto in one month as coach than Richt did in 3 years and Golden did in 4. We gon dominate if he's able to get through to the players and get them to channel that energy and emotion every Saturday (and based on what he did with the defensive side of the ball the last 3 seasons I think he will)

First impression. Not impressed with the delivery of the good ole...come to Miami or lose to Miami nostalgic appeal....didn't feel convincing. Just my opinion. Felt artificial. Felt taggertish… good luck Manny.

After the ABJ = Brick Hands and this....
You on ya one, bruh.
20190211_101116.jpg

Advertisement
I’m team manny..but he better have a plan to get this accomplished when it counts on Saturdays. We all know how quick this fan base will turn lol

First line of business is getting the kids to believe, especially the offense. It sounds like he has accomplished quite a bit in terms of culture change already.

Advertisement
Turned 1 year recently. Crazy how time flies. I already go down when they both come after me at the same time.
Wait till they about 3 yr...they the perfect height for catastrophic impact to the groin area. You gonna find when they come running, you take them on, from the victory knee!! Protects the MANerism,.. And puts you in perfect height, as usually they coming with arms wide open!!

First line of business is getting the kids to believe, especially the offense. It sounds like he has accomplished quite a bit in terms of culture change already.
No doubt! The words coming from his mouth are on point. But now u have to implement that plan in your program day in and day out. Organizational skills are what great leaders and coaches have. Then you have to follow through with it. Everybody has a plan unto you get punched in the mouth lol. Say we lose 31-17 or something against UF. You know how this fan base will be

Advertisement
No doubt! The words coming from his mouth are on point. But now u have to implement that plan in your program day in and day out. Organizational skills are what great leaders and coaches have. Then you have to follow through with it. Everybody has a plan unto you get punched in the mouth lol. Say we lose 31-17 or something against UF. You know how this fan base will be
Manny knows that is part of the territory......he has been around.
He is masterfully, planting seeds, as they germinate and grow, those young Canes will be aware.......the Canes are real.

Actually that speech is almost a 180 of Richt's "rings collect dust philosophy".

I wouldnt expect you to get that though

I get it...every coach says that same shlt.....just worded different. Like i said...hopefully he backs it up. You dont think those kids here that at just about every camp then you dont get it

For some *** uniform talk I say the green tops and black pants looked fire. Which surprised me

Advertisement
Back