Tears Manny crying on twitter

Advertisement
I don’t dislike Manny. He was never qualified, should never have been hired by an AD who was also unqualified, and was Dead Manny Walking as soon as he took that plane ride back from Temple to Miami.

He should just thank the University for giving him millions of dollars to do what he did for three years and leave it at that instead of coming off like they just fired a young Jimmy Johnson for no good reason.

I don’t dislike Manny. He was never qualified, should never have been hired by an AD who was also unqualified, and was Dead Manny Walking as soon as he took that plane ride back from Temple to Miami.

He should just thank the University for giving him millions of dollars to do what he did for three years and leave it at that instead of coming off like they just fired a young Jimmy Johnson for no good reason.
Perfectly said.

Advertisement
Classy? In the real world a classy person takes the hit, keeps their mouth shut, learns by the experience and moves on to something better. Negativity has a way of following you around.
correct we all been canned, but keep your mouth shut and never bad mouth your ex-employeer
will find a home in Miami politics..... no accountability there , ask his Daddy

No hate for Manny but at the end of the day the results he produced didn't meet expectations. He handled the last couple of weeks with class. The assistant coaches did also. I don't blame Manny. Miami is not a place for a first-time HC. I blame Blake more than Manny.

That said, I wish Manny and the rest of the coaches the best going forward (unless they're coaching against Miami).
rest of coaches will get hired, MD exit text was classless given his Temple routine 18 days...get a grip
always with the excuses. should lock him in a room and make him watch FIU game, Louisiana Tech
NC game of 2020 why 700+ YARDS, last 4 minutes of FSU game....... come on MD stand up for a change

Advertisement
That is one very sorry tweet.

MannyNotesApp over here slapping send on some tears. Should rename this thread Manny Tears.

If he cared half as much about pre-game preparation and earning the respect of his players from Sunday to Friday as he did carefully crafting that word salad he dressed with his tears, he'd unfortunately would still be coaching here.

He's a bum. Don't feel sorry for this loser. Yall didn't give half a **** about Randy Shannon when he got tossed. Larry Coker either...and they were decent people.

I had three incredible years as head coach of the University of Miami Hurricanes football team. During that time, I had the pleasure of coaching some incredible young men, and we shared some great moments together. While I did not meet the expectations I set for myself and for the Hurricanes' football program, I am thoroughly proud of all we accomplished together and will cherish those memories forever.

I want to thank the University of Miami for giving me the opportunity to lead their football program, and I wish the U family nothing but the best.

I typed that in under 60 seconds. It ain't that hard.
100% in agreement , think about your future not the fact you are angry at the moment....

Advertisement
Crying a lot less than 99.98% of the posts I read on here.

Seems a fair goodbye and whether or not the butthurt brigade here believes it, largely on point.

Good luck, it didn't work out, and there's those of us who realize you did your best. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough and in this business, decisions are made that don't have happy endings. On that last sentence, it's been our journey as fans going in 20 years.

I got laid off in 2008 two weeks before Thanksgiving during the ****storm of the financial crisis and had to sit in HR while being let go with 4 weeks paid leave (like any company was hiring during Winter of '08-'09) and literally face-to-face sit there and give a half-hearted smile and be respectful upon exit. This while all of my **** was still at my desk and had to wait out on the street until someone brought my bag down.

If I could take it like a man and not choke that bytch's larynx out of her ears given the circumstances that put me in at the time, then **** Manny who should be set for life financially has absolutely no excuses.

Even if he was too emotionally devastated to write a nice farewell note, he should have just had someone do it for him.
I got let go in June and I wanted to choke out my trash *** director but I told him thank you for the opportunity and I look forward into helping anyway I can till I leave. It's all about impression.

Advertisement
I feel no sympathy for Manny.

He could of hired a real staff his first year, he chose to hire friends and really didn't seem to take anything serious, from a fans perspective, until his seat got very hot. He was offered opportunities for help (ZO), and decided to play games (ER20). And lastly, he could of hired an actual DC, so he could focus on being a HC (something he still hasn't exactly mastered), and instead, he 'bet on himself'. He played favorites with players, and misrepresented a tradition with silly chains and rings. Ultimately, he was treated with the same level of respect that he showed for the position of Head Coach at the University of Miami. He played games, and UM played them back towards the end of his time here.

He is not the victim... Manny was apart of the virus. Kids he fought for, did not respect him. Hes not a HC anywhere. I honestly don't even like him as a DC. I will forever be suspicious of a coach who has never actually played the game at a meaningful level.

You guys need to thank him and move on. He tried like **** to make it work but he just wasn't the guy.

He's completely right to be upset at how everything played out on twitter/social media. He should have been fired when Blake James got let go, regardless of Mario. But anyway that's life in 2021 with big time athletics. Good luck Manny!

Advertisement
Back