MANNY BABY!!!!

Advertisement
I like how hard we fought but Manny hired a dogsh*t OC. This smells like an expensive Patrick Nix hire

People will say "it only 1 game". I don't care, you pay a OC 1M to win these games and after 4 or 5 TO we came up with 20 points. Richt with no QB and sht play calling put up 17 points with no turnovers provided by the defense. Pathetic.

I like how hard we fought but Manny hired a dogsh*t OC. This smells like an expensive Patrick Nix hire

People will say "it only 1 game". I don't care, you pay a OC 1M to win these games and after 4 or 5 TO we came up with 20 points. Richt with no QB and sht play calling put up 17 points with no turnovers provided by the defense. Pathetic.
I have to disagree. Even with how bad the OL played, this offense felt like it had purpose behind the calls. Richt gets skunked in this game and our D would have been on the field all night.

Advertisement
I have to disagree. Even with how bad the OL played, this offense felt like it had purpose behind the calls. Richt gets skunked in this game and our D would have been on the field all night.

This offense won't finish above 70 in total offense. We aren't running a offensive scheme that suits our players. We're running Wisconsin's offense.

There’s always a chance you’re right, but we’re not facing a defense like this the rest of the way. We’ll learn a lot about this offense (and this team) based on our performance at NC in two weeks.

We played tough but were lucky for those 2 early unforced turnovers by that idiot Franks.
They were about to possibly go up 14-3 at one point.

Advertisement
I agree! We lost and the o-line struggled, but they did not quit tonight. If nothing else we can take away the fact they played all four quarters.
Yes, they did not quit, I’m still waiting for them to get started. They should have made personnel adjustments. The line got slaughtered and the game is on them. Jarren never had a chance. Penalties and no discipline. Played a major part also. Bottomine

Yes, they did not quit, I’m still waiting for them to get started. They should have made personnel adjustments. The line got slaughtered and the game is on them. Jarren never had a chance. Penalties and no discipline. Played a major part also. Bottomine
Let me rephrase “The team as a whole didn’t quit.” I agree the online needs to adjust. Manny is changing the culture because last year they would have quit a lot earlier in that game.

Advertisement
Either 2 things will happen. Zion and Campbell. Will use this game as motivation or they will tank. Or maybe they were never that good. Honestly I’ve never seen a line get dominated that bad. Never

I’m dissatisfied about is Mallory being non existent after all the reports and Patchan. Mallory looks slow. Patchan recovered a fumble but he looks stiff.

Advertisement
This offense won't finish above 70 in total offense. We aren't running a offensive scheme that suits our players. We're running Wisconsin's offense.

He's probably so used to Bama's line that he thinks he can do the same thing here, lol. "I don't understand - why don't you have 14 seconds to throw the ball?"

Advertisement
Back