Manny and his analytics..

Good God, make it stop

I see the same trap. Same off-season playbook from Manny and his NAIA coaching staff...Him. Panda. Patke. To be specific. No TNM. No portal memes. Stop with all the cute and fuzzy bs. People trying to dismiss failures so easily. Loser mindset. I remember when it fckn hurt when the U lost a game.

Advertisement
DF0E9743-5982-48B8-914B-1C6E7DD06FCF.jpeg

1835 marked the first assassination attempt on a US President. Who can name that President?

Whatever the **** you think Manny accomplished the bottom line this team stinks. Go ahead. Twist. Turn. Upside down the stats all you want. I still see a POS team. Great coaches. Great players. Great chemistry all around is what we need. Stop playing up one side. You guys giving him another off-season ship when he still hasn't done squat. Butch. Mack. Coaches that have actually done some things smacked Manny silly with less. Lol. You guys even starting to sound like Manny. Metric this. Metric that. This fool chose JW after all that number crunching. Just stop already. There are probably 20 FCS that could slap the sh!!!t out of this team right now.

Great, he lost to Mack Brown and Butch Davis—two guys with FORTY-SEVEN years head coaching between the two of them. The both got the best of a rookie. Good for them.

Dude has been head coach for less than 14 months. Completely face planted year one—a first-time head coach taking over a program that had been in the toilet for 15 years.

Every move he's made since his disastrous three-game skid to end 2019 has been more than commendable. He addressed **** near every off-season issue—moving to the spread, hiring a quality OC, bringing in a Heisman-caliber quarterback, upgrading the kicking game and defensive line and adding a veteran in a CoS role to help fix a broken culture.

Will all this pan out—we'll see—but your "logic" is still ridiculously flawed, as you have no clue what the 2020 team will look like in comparison to year one—which is what you're basing your entire argument on (re: lost to UNC and FIU, chose JW15 as starter, et al.) There's a reason new head coaches generally get three years to put their stamp on a program—yet you're still ranting and raving about year one (which came on the heels of a 7-9 skid that sent Mark Richt packing) before spring ball for year two has even gotten underway.

What say you sit the next couple of plays out, as critical thinking and logic are clearly not your strong suit.

Advertisement
1835 marked the first assassination attempt on a US President. Who can name that President?
Andrew Jackson. It was a lunatic who spent the rest of his days in an asylum.

Meanwhile, I ran some analytics of my own.

3ot1am.jpg

Advertisement
Great, he lost to Mack Brown and Butch Davis—two guys with FORTY-SEVEN years head coaching between the two of them. The both got the best of a rookie. Good for them.

Dude has been head coach for less than 14 months. Completely face planted year one—a first-time head coach taking over a program that had been in the toilet for 15 years.

Every move he's made since his disastrous three-game skid to end 2019 has been more than commendable. He addressed **** near every off-season issue—moving to the spread, hiring a quality OC, bringing in a Heisman-caliber quarterback, upgrading the kicking game and defensive line and adding a veteran in a CoS role to help fix a broken culture.

Will all this pan out—we'll see—but your "logic" is still ridiculously flawed, as you have no clue what the 2020 team will look like in comparison to year one—which is what you're basing your entire argument on (re: lost to UNC and FIU, chose JW15 as starter, et al.) There's a reason new head coaches generally get three years to put their stamp on a program—yet you're still ranting and raving about year one (which came on the heels of a 7-9 skid that sent Mark Richt packing) before spring ball for year two has even gotten underway.

What say you sit the next couple of plays out, as critical thinking and logic are clearly not your strong suit.

Here we go. 1+1 = 47. Here is my calculation. Barely english speaking Ed O won the ship. Meanwhile, Miami fans are no longer the bad boys of college football but now pioneers of measuring How-to-get-your-asskickedology...

Whatever the **** you think Manny accomplished the bottom line this team stinks. Go ahead. Twist. Turn. Upside down the stats all you want. I still see a POS team. Great coaches. Great players. Great chemistry all around is what we need. Stop playing up one side. You guys giving him another off-season ship when he still hasn't done squat. Butch. Mack. Coaches that have actually done some things smacked Manny silly with less. Lol. You guys even starting to sound like Manny. Metric this. Metric that. This fool chose JW after all that number crunching. Just stop already. There are probably 20 FCS that could slap the sh!!!t out of this team right now.

BREAKING NEWS!: Miami team that has stunk since 2005 still stinks!

Next up... it's clear and you need to drink it. How water can save your life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see the big deal with Tae. Tape was meh...hopefully ER gets the most out of him...

Yeah but if he chose the gators would you be saying this staff cant recruit???

Never know how anyone is gonna pan out at the next level but half the battle is getting them on your campus.

Yeah but if he chose the gators would you be saying this staff cant recruit???

Never know how anyone is gonna pan out at the next level but half the battle is getting them on your campus.

Miami will always be able to recruit. These coaches can't develop. So far.

Advertisement
Back