Manny ain't it

umiamifan1

Those guys were flying around...
Sorry guys, but that final score was not indicative of how far apart these two teams are. The poor tackling, the Bama receivers running WIDE open from the very first drive of the game despite us having an experienced secondary, making yet another QB look like a Heisman contender (Bryce Young is obviously talented, but in his first start we didn't even challenge him), absolutely atrocious clock management at the end of the half...our former players from the pre-Shannon years must be livid watching how far we've fallen from the standard that they set. I can't even imagine what's going through E Reed's head watching this amateur hour bull**** from the sidelines.

Bama absolutely has more talent than us, that's not really up for debate; but we didn't even show up prepared today and that's been a theme under Manny's tenure. It's even worse when you consider that we were SIGNIFICANTLY more experienced than them and had all offseason to show up ready. I actually came into this game with low expectations and still ended up disappointed after that first half. Unreal. Call me a mope, IDGAF. We will never win big with this man at the helm.

Advertisement
**** my pants.jpg

Advertisement
Back