Manny’s record hiring assistants.

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
Correct me if I am wrong. But, Manny has been HC of Miami for two years and during that time he has fired, demoted, or lost every assistant coach HE previously hired except for Baker and Patke. If that happened to a manager of a strip club, he would be unemployed himself. Has any other school had that much turn over without firing the head coach?

Advertisement
Correct me if I am wrong. But, Manny has been HC of Miami for two years and during that time he has fired, demoted, or lost every assistant coach HE previously hired except for Baker and Patke. If that happened to a manager of a strip club, he would be unemployed himself. Has any other school had that much turn over without firing the head coach?

yes LSU just turned an entire staff over

As long as the new ones are better then we are better off. He had no head coaching experience, the fact that he makes a change when it is needed is important, although Baker needed to go now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes LSU just turned an entire staff over
Yea but the difference is that staff won a national title in 2019 and most if not all left for promotions which is why the 2020 staff was almost completely Different. Same thing happens at bama all the time which is of course much different that Diaz’s turnover. Lol

Yea but the difference is that staff won a national title in 2019 and most if not all left for promotions which is why the 2020 staff was almost completely Different. Same thing happens at bama all the time which is of course much different that Diaz’s turnover. Lol

you failed to mention that this past season (the one that just ended), LSU fired their DC, reassigned their entire O staff?

Advertisement
you failed to mention that this past season (the one that just ended), LSU fired their DC, reassigned their entire O staff?
Well since they won a national title the previous year and two others and played for a fourth in the time since we won our last, I’d say they deserve a little benefit of doubt. When you haven’t even won your conference since you joined it in 2004, I’d say the benefit of doubt has ran out! But hey, what do I know, I’m just a jaded mope fan right? Smh

Well since they won a national title the previous year and two others and played for a fourth in the time since we won our last, I’d say they deserve a little benefit of doubt. When you haven’t even won your conference since you joined it in 2004, I’d say the benefit of doubt has ran out! But hey, what do I know, I’m just a jaded mope fan right? Smh

so yes you ignored the point of the OP. the quicker you guys realize Miami will never win a title again the better you'll be at this. stop hoping for something that will NEVER happen again in todays CFB landscape. the same 3 teams are in it yearly for a reason. it'll be the same 3 teams in it next year too

Advertisement
so yes you ignored the point of the OP. the quicker you guys realize Miami will never win a title again the better you'll be at this. stop hoping for something that will NEVER happen again in todays CFB landscape. the same 3 teams are in it yearly for a reason. it'll be the same 3 teams in it next year too
Cold hard reality and your right. It’s over for us but it’s over because the incompetence in the admin and lack of support/desire to win from the top/BOT and president. Not because we’re not cable of doing it. And that’s the real frustrating part.

Last check 1 minute ago there was allready 7 Manny threads with the same comments. Why start another thread with the same useless b.s

To be fair, that's because coaches leave to get to the next coaching level. They aren't fired to then go sit on their sofa watching a phone not ring.
Jess Simpson got promoted to Atlanta falcons

Banda got promoted to DC at Utah State.

Coach Kool got "promoted" to DL coach at bama

That's three that got promoted and left

Rumph and Enos were whiffs along with Baker

Lashlee was a win so was Kool so was Simpson so was Trob

Advertisement
Back