Manny’s education as HC’s cost to our program

Unsider

All ACC
Premium
Rant, discuss, enlighten or whatever. This is not about the financial aspects of his hire.

Advertisement
Well he is so busy calling the Defense that he can’t overrule the crappy 3rd down runs into the eventual best run defense. Many of their runs went through multiple tackles. So he didn’t prepare them to tackle.

We have two problems and neither of them are good: We hired a bad DC that needs to learn on the job to become a HC.

We have two problems and neither of them are good: We hired a bad DC that needs to learn on the job to become a HC.
And our program is paying the price. Honestly, I’m no expert like some of the posters on this site, but I am a Miami fan “till death do us part” and it truly hurts to see this guy holding the program back. He’s always a dollar short a minute too late when it comes to scheming for an opponent. After-byes are a disaster under him. He talks a good game and glosses over the deficiencies, sometimes I wonder, does he know how to truly coach? I watched Tulane take it to OU, hit em in the mouth, I don’t see that fire in our players. So many suspensions under him. I watch Saban discipline a player on the sideline by have an assistant constantly point out to him, “See? That could have been you” while they both watched. This lack of leadership has got to affect recruiting. What kid wants to play for a beta coach, when All the teams we play are better coached and beat us? I’m just tired of the drivel we hear. Year in, year out, with the same shellacking in every game that means anything.

Canes fan waiting for Monkey Diaz to be a real football coach

14731816.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back