2024 Manasse Itete 4* OL from CA

Advertisement
On3 write up

“First of all, Miami is a great school, and then I have a great relationship with all of the coaches,” Itete said. “It’s a school I’ve been looking at for so long, and I want to check the box and see if it’s going to be the right fit for me.”

Miami is high on his radar along with Florida State, Utah, Oregon, Baylor, Texas, Arizona State and Maryland. He is in regular contact with all eight schools but has not received offers from Baylor or Texas.

“They have a plan for me,” Itete said. “They know what they can do with me to make me a better player and get me where I’m trying to get me where I’m trying to go in football, and then class time (too).”

Itete highly values player development in his recruitment.

“They’ve done a lot of great things, and they’re going to keep doing great things,” Itete said. “I’m just excited to be with them, see what they have going on and how they treat guys. (Acheampong) over there already, he says it’s a great place. So why not go check?”

Acheampong has told Itete Miami is a “great place, great city, great academic school, great private school and a great football program.” He doesn’t have a specific list of things Miami needs to do to climb on his radar but trusts what Cristobal and his staff have planned for the weekend.

“I don’t have expectation, because they know what they’re doing,” Itete said. “They’ve been doing great things for so long. So I just want to be in a great place, and then see if I can get better as a player and a human being. That’s it.”

Itete has a future spring visit set for Florida State and wants to visit Maryland and Utah. He wants to name his top four schools in April, but a timeline for his commitment is much more fluid.

“It just depends how I feel,” Itete said. “Because if I feel good about a school, I don’t want to wait.”

“First of all, Miami is a great school, and then I have a great relationship with all of the coaches,” Itete said. “It’s a school I’ve been looking at for so long, and I want to check the box and see if it’s going to be the right fit for me.”

Miami is high on his radar along with Florida State, Utah, Oregon, Baylor, Texas, Arizona State and Maryland. He is in regular contact with all eight schools but has not received offers from Baylor or Texas.

“They have a plan for me,” Itete said. “They know what they can do with me to make me a better player and get me where I’m trying to get me where I’m trying to go in football, and then class time (too).”

Itete highly values player development in his recruitment.

“They’ve done a lot of great things, and they’re going to keep doing great things,” Itete said. “I’m just excited to be with them, see what they have going on and how they treat guys. (Acheampong) over there already, he says it’s a great place. So why not go check?”

Acheampong has told Itete Miami is a “great place, great city, great academic school, great private school and a great football program.” He doesn’t have a specific list of things Miami needs to do to climb on his radar but trusts what Cristobal and his staff have planned for the weekend.

“I don’t have expectation, because they know what they’re doing,” Itete said. “They’ve been doing great things for so long. So I just want to be in a great place, and then see if I can get better as a player and a human being. That’s it.”

Itete has a future spring visit set for Florida State and wants to visit Maryland and Utah. He wants to name his top four schools in April, but a timeline for his commitment is much more fluid.

“It just depends how I feel,” Itete said. “Because if I feel good about a school, I don’t want to wait.”
Collins A doing a great job selling for us 👍

Advertisement

Top247 offensive lineman Manasse Itete is of African descent, so he’s been able to connect with Collins Acheampong about all things Miami related and knows he will get the truth from him. But the staff showed Itete that he’s someone they really want and that’s why making the trip from California was a priority. Itete watched Mario Cristobal be hands on with the offensive line and that’s something that stood out. It’s a unique thing that the head coach does and that stood out. Florida State and Oregon are a few schools he needs to go see, but he does plan on returning to Miami for an official visit.

4-star Manasse Itete​

The buzz: Since visiting Miami early in March, there has been a little buzz around the Hurricanes. He is expected back in Coral Gables in the middle of April, then Manasse Itete will take an official visit there over the summer. Mario Cristobal‘s staff has Itete’s attention. The Hurricanes flipped Collins Acheampong from Michigan and he is good friends with Itete. Florida State and Utah are two more schools he plans to visit officially. Itete was at USC over the weekend and the Trojans and Auburn are two more in the mix.

Advertisement
On today's U Heard podcast, @bradtejeda says Collins A is his best friend, not just someone he knows well. Likely to have a big influence in his decision.

Itete has said recently that he intends to take visits to Utah, USC, FSU and Miami. The rest of the Pac-12 is recruiting him as well including Oregon and he's made a few other visits. He's only played in 12 games, he's all upside and is a bit underrated IMO. He's done well at camps too.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 3.54.02 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fong CB to Noles

Barf alert. Don't say you weren't warned. OVs set up with the Noles and Utah. FSU was amazing???????

The time in Tallahassee was so worthwhile, Itete plans to return.
“That one was amazing,” Itete said. “FSU was amazing. I don’t want to schedule out all my official visits yet, but FSU will be on my list.”​

Advertisement
Back