Man, what a stretch.......

CanesDominate

Freshman
It's been rough down the final stretch of recruiting, so I thought I'd share something positive.
My oldest son is doing well with his personal training for the Marines and is graduating from
high school next year. My youngest son is a great running back who has his eyes fixed
on Miami after high school.

Advertisement
Congratulations, sir. Good stuff.

38.gif

Advertisement
It's been rough down the final stretch of recruiting, so I thought I'd share something positive.
My oldest son is doing well with his personal training for the Marines and is graduating from
high school next year. My youngest son is a great running back who has his eyes fixed

Make sure he goes to the camps but good look man I am happy for you

Advertisement

Mr. Cronkite?

Make sure he practices his pull ups and slims down as much as possible going in. Probably doing about 200 pushups a day will help as well. Congrats on having a future Marine on your hands.

Advertisement

Be careful this post will be copied and quoted when your son ends up committing to Harvard. I would take this post down right now.

Advertisement

Be careful this post will be copied and quoted when your son ends up committing to Harvard. I would take this post down right now.

LMFAO....

Make sure he practices his pull ups and slims down as much as possible going in. Probably doing about 200 pushups a day will help as well. Congrats on having a future Marine on your hands.

Really proud of him. He was the kid I worried about the most and now he's becoming a mature and
responsible young man.

Advertisement
Back