**** man our Stadium is Empty

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Sad man our stadium empty in a prime time game Wow yea we need to seriously make a change....

Advertisement
There wasnt that many ppl, especially since after half it started pouring and like half the stadium left. But it got pretty crazy when it started raining. We were actually louder than in the 1st quarter even though there was half as many ppl.

Advertisement
There wasnt that many ppl, especially since after half it started pouring and like half the stadium left. But it got pretty crazy when it started raining. We were actually louder than in the 1st quarter even though there was half as many ppl.

More peeps than I anticipated. However, it was a typical no name opponent crowd. It filled a little mid way 2nd qtr..then it gradually dwindled. Rain pushed peeps to the breeze-ways, students hit the parking lot, fringe peeps went clubbing.

The rain made alot leave, or at least go inside under cover. Again, it started raining prerty hard. But it really just pumped the student sectionup a lot. The atmosphere was actually better than the first half. Especially when denzel did those pushups, and we started getting good pressure and almost getting 2 other picks.

9-1 in our last 10 games at SLS. 13-3 the last 3 seasons. We actually win at home. Weird considering we have no home field advantage.

Advertisement
9-1 in our last 10 games at SLS. 13-3 the last 3 seasons. We actually win at home. Weird considering we have no home field advantage.
I think 11-1. At least that's what UM was pushing before the game...10 out of 11 at home. Tonight makes 11 of 12

Yeah, but look who we have played in those 12 games. Nothing to puff our chest out about really. The fact remains that the Miami Hurricanes have a horrible situation for a stadium and it doesn't look like it's going to change in our lifetime. Maybe those renovations will blowup dolls attached to each seat and automatically triggered to inflate at opening kickoff.

Yeah, but look who we have played in those 12 games. Nothing to puff our chest out about really. The fact remains that the Miami Hurricanes have a horrible situation for a stadium and it doesn't look like it's going to change in our lifetime. Maybe those renovations will blowup dolls attached to each seat and automatically triggered to inflate at opening kickoff.

Ob wasn't selling duke out either. It' will be like this if they played in a new stadium or sls. Of course winning will draw more fans but it'll never be like the other schools. Big games will sell out bc it's an event town and ppl will be there for the event. No one cares for the other acc teams outside of fsu and maybe vt.

Well, after the renovation they are supposed to have only 65,000 seats. And then that canopy thing will maybe keep people dry so they don't have to go running inside when it rains.

Advertisement
44,559 was the attendance for the night. That would look great in a more personal campus driven stadium (pipe dream). But I was proud at the game, we the fans got really loud during 3rd down for defense. Sebastian kept the crowd hype. I know it's not full but those who were there showed up.

Advertisement
44,559 was the attendance for the night. That would look great in a more personal campus driven stadium (pipe dream). But I was proud at the game, we the fans got really loud during 3rd down for defense. Sebastian kept the crowd hype. I know it's not full but those who were there showed up.

44,559 was sold or allocated tickets. Actual attendance looked like 18,000. UM should close off the entire upper deck.

There was definitely more people than I thought. I was thinking 25K I say there was 45-50k.

Lot of those were conference games, meaning they're teams we play annually. Be happy about something. Can't compete for conference title without holding serve at home. It's a start.

Advertisement
Back