Man I love this Defense

Advertisement
Unfortunately, It takes 3 aspects of the game to win. Offense, Defense and ST's and we suck at 2 of them.

I have personal doubts about our DB's but i think that works itself out with different/better(?) guys in the future. In all Manny Diaz is the Don right now

Advertisement
I like it but I don't love it yet. Need to improve on 3rd down defense. They came to play in the second half though

Just faced the 2 best offenses will face all year and played well enough on D to win both, Richt should be embarrassed by this offense

Advertisement
Nothing but props for Diaz. If you would have told me before the game we would have only given up 20 points to this UNC offense I would have taken it in a heartbeat and felt pretty good that we walked out of there with a win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The defense is very fun to watch. These freshman are awesome.

We will get better on 3rd downs when our current pass rushers mature. Right now whenever we rush 4 we dont even condense the pocket.

DEFENSE is good enough for us to be top 10.

That's pretty **** good and I'll take it in a heartbeat.

Doing it with young guys too, imagine a veteran D with Diaz.

Our secondary is composed of 4 seniors

Pretty sure he was talking about the LB's.

Yea but your D i snot young with 4 seniors starting at DB

Listen he means good veteran players that Diaz has recruited for his system outside of Corn the secondary is beyond bad. Seniors or not they are terrible football players.

Advertisement
Back