Man F#CK Toledo

Advertisement
I think Miami wins and covers. Some dreadful football will need to be played by Miami for Toledo to keep it close.

New QB, new RB. They are playing several grad transfers in heavy rotation. C'mon now, this team ain't LSU, Wisconsin, etc.

They throw for a lot of yards. We don’t cover receivers tightly. If their QB is accurate, it won’t be a blowout. They will throw lots of short passes to neutralize our pass rush. Will Diaz finally adjust? I hope so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are starting a kid at QB who has one college football game under his belt. We should roll. Unless we pull a Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The state of Ohio indeed is a worthless piece of ****.
My hatred of that state and its citizens is just out of sight. Their damned old people come down here to SWFL and are everywhere all winter talking about how much better everything is in Ohio. The only thing they're good at is stealing titles, hiring crooked coaches, and buying refs. They can all burn in ****.

My hatred of that state and its citizens is just out of sight. Their damned old people come down here to SWFL and are everywhere all winter talking about how much better everything is in Ohio. The only thing they're good at is stealing titles, hiring crooked coaches, and buying refs. They can all burn in ****.
I guess the winters there aren't better.

They aren't a bad team but IMO it will be 42-10 . Rosier 12-18 3 tds and then Perry comes in and throws for 2 as well. Sorta how I see the season going . Rosier will be the starter all season but in most of the games we will get up early enough for Perry to get time for next season. IMO only VT , BC and Clemson will be games in the 4th quarter. Still think our only other loss this season is to clemson.

Sometimes it feels like Naples is a Cincinnati or Cleveland suburb during tourist season. But Toledo is an especially dumpy city even by Ohio standards

Advertisement
Back