Man Deejay Dallas better be superman.

Odin

Junior
I see posters now saying safety is still strong and listing him there.When someone brings up concerns at wr they list Deejay there to make that group strong too.When someone brings up our mess at cb Deejay is also mentioned there to make it look better.The kid is saving 3 positions all by himself.Maybe he can line up next to Ford at DT to give us depth there too.

Advertisement
DeeJay = Baseball_Bugs_003-550w.jpg

He will play all 11 positions on both sides of the ball including special teams.

I see posters now saying safety is still strong and listing him there.When someone brings up concerns at wr they list Deejay there to make that group strong too.When someone brings up our mess at cb Deejay is also mentioned there to make it look better.The kid is saving 3 positions all by himself.Maybe he can line up next to Ford at DT to give us depth there too.
I expect him to play some cb, maybe some safety but I doubt that, be a returner and maybe get some play at rb and wr, maybe even some time as a wildcat qb.

kid will be used a bit like peppers of Michigan id expect.

I expect him to play some cb, maybe some safety but I doubt that, be a returner and maybe get some play at rb and wr, maybe even some time as a wildcat qb.

You expect too much.

Miami signed 3 safeties last year and they've got commitments from 2 this year. Dallas comes in as an athlete. He probably lands at corner depending on how Miami finishes at wide receiver.

Advertisement
I'm on record saying that I think we can fully untap his potential at safety

You expect too much...because he'll be busy playing QB.

FIFY

Advertisement

You expect too much.
already said gonna use some on offense. I don't expect 20 carries or 10 catches, maybe a couple series at rb a couple at wr, a couple plays during year at wildcat qb,

mostly I see him playing cb full time with some offense on side. now kid is an athlete and team needs returners like they used to have. guys who could take it to the house. so could earn spot there.

I don't know if will become peppers but could be used like him or that kid as usc.

Advertisement
Would be disappointed if he didn't play DB. I'd try him at CB first.

Advertisement
Jabrill peppers but not a 5*

Wait what?

Total different player....peppers was top five in the country Dallas is good but not on that level
It's still unclear to me what Peppers does extremely well other than receive incredible hype and play in a lot of different spots. If you're a value-driven NFL scouting department, you take Jermaine Grace in the 5th-6th round over Jabrill Peppers as a projected Top 20 pick. They're both in the new tweener role being used in the NFL, anyway. Peppers' best bet would have been to focus himself more as a Safety and work off the success of someone like Landon Collins. Curious to see how it plays out.

Wait what?

Total different player....peppers was top five in the country Dallas is good but not on that level
It's still unclear to me what Peppers does extremely well other than receive incredible hype and play in a lot of different spots. If you're a value-driven NFL scouting department, you take Jermaine Grace in the 5th-6th round over Jabrill Peppers as a projected Top 20 pick. They're both in the new tweener role being used in the NFL, anyway. Peppers' best bet would have been to focus himself more as a Safety and work off the success of someone like Landon Collins. Curious to see how it plays out.

Might look good next to Kiko.

Wait what?

Exactly Peppers production isn't impressive when you look at how many downs he's played.

I would hope we get way more production out of Dallas than that.

Advertisement
Back