Mallory Prediction Clemson game

Advertisement
Mike Jones Jr. -- RS Sophomore, plays their "Striker" role....he's undersized, about 6 foot and 220, went to IMG. Fast kid, but not big enough to handle Mallory or Jordan. Played sparingly last year.

James Skalski -- RS Senior, underrecruited out of HS, had started 17 games in his career prior to this season. Played a lot of football and relies on excellent instincts, but cannot match-up athletically with our kids. The kid is the prototypical Mike backer though, tough, very good tackler, instinctual, intense. But get him in space and you can exploit him.

Baylon Spector -- RS Junior, another underrecruited kid who is a new starter. Been around the program for 4 years, never started a game previous to Week 1.

I'm gonna come out and say it. These kids can't touch our skill players. We can get these dudes right here. Clemson overall has not been known for their LB play but still puts out elite defenses every year. Well, that's usually because they have 4 absolute monsters on the DL. I don't see that right now for them, and I don't see elite talent at backer either. I'm telling you guys, I'm going to be REALLY disappointed if we don't put up 30 points on these dudes. Limited crowd, noise shouldn't be a big factor, they're very young on defense up front, their LBs are not world-beaters, their safeties are not world-beaters. I might have my orange and green glasses on here but I keep watching tape and I keep looking at the roster and I just do not see that typical Clemson defense that is Top 5 in the country. Lashlee and King can make money on these guys, I'm telling you. I really think we can move the ball and put up points Saturday night.

I know there was some garbage time factored in here, but they gave up 4.58 a play to Wake and 5.15 a play to Virginia.

Last year, they didn't give up 5.15 a play until the 13th game. Wake got 2.06 a play on them last year. They had 5 games last year where they held their opponents under 4 yards a play.
everything you said is exactly what I said a few days ago. I think we have the better players, minus Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etinenne

Speaking of that infamous New Year's night game ( It's only infamous in the eyes of Corn SUCKER minions. ). That's when I became a hard core Miami, Florida Hurricane football fan. Why? Because not only did I tell a handful of dudes the Hurricanes would COVER the double-digit spread. I also said the Hurricanes would win the game and shock the major college football establishment. Because outside of Hurricane fan. NOBODY in the major college football realm gave the Hurricanes a chance of winning the Orange bowl game. And I do mean nobody.
That's the night Bernie introduced Nebraska to a little something called a real forward passing game.

woody harrelson basketball GIF

Advertisement
The chunk play was there to be made but D'airy Queen missed him by a ton. Awful showing by King, Lashlee and everyone else on the team charter. Fire everyone!

Advertisement
Back