Mallory Prediction Clemson game

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I think he will have at least two chunk plays that will either be scores and/or major impact plays. I hope he has more than 2 plays of significance, but I think he is poised to burst on the national scene in the Clemson game. They said the bye came at a good time for him. I think Lashlee has some specific Mallory plays that will either keep us in the game or get us further ahead.

Also, on the game itself, I wouldn't be surprised if we initially took the lead in the game. I just know that any scenario which ends with us winning, will include a 4 quarter brawl with tons of heart, and let's face it, a little bit of luck. Or maybe a lot of luck.

We started our dynasty in Jan. 1984, when we took out what was considered an invincible team, and we can do it again this Saturday.

Let's go win this game and look for Mallory, who is not being talked about in the national media, to create some impact plays.
GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Not going to make predictions on who will have a big game catching the ball. We have weapons everywhere, and King just needs to find the open guy. Take what the D gives.

They are going to focus on stopping King, and slowing down our TEs. I just don't know how they can do that at the same time. Someone is going to be open.

Speaking of that infamous New Year's night game ( It's only infamous in the eyes of Corn SUCKER minions. ). That's when I became a hard core Miami, Florida Hurricane football fan. Why? Because not only did I tell a handful of dudes the Hurricanes would COVER the double-digit spread. I also said the Hurricanes would win the game and shock the major college football establishment. Because outside of Hurricane fan. NOBODY in the major college football realm gave the Hurricanes a chance of winning the Orange bowl game. And I do mean nobody!!

Not going to make predictions on who will have a big game catching the ball. We have weapons everywhere, and King just needs to find the open guy. Take what the D gives.

They are going to focus on stopping King, and slowing down our TEs. I just don't know how they can do that at the same time. Someone is going to be open.
The troika of Miami RB's coming out of the backfield will be open on occasion. After all, ELEVEN different receiver's caught a pass last time out. And that's a lot of options for Thee King to go to. huh?

Advertisement
Speaking of that infamous New Year's night game ( It's only infamous in the eyes of Corn SUCKER minions. ). That's when I became a hard core Miami, Florida Hurricane football fan. Why? Because not only did I tell a handful of dudes the Hurricanes would COVER the double-digit spread. I also said the Hurricanes would win the game and shock the major college football establishment. Because outside of Hurricane fan. NOBODY in the major college football realm gave the Hurricanes a chance of winning the Orange bowl game. And I do mean nobody!!
Corn's were considered the best team ever, at that time. Was an end zone participant, with four other pals, some of the best money I ever spend.
(Even if I did not know it at that time).

Corn's were considered the best team ever, at that time. Was an end zone participant, with four other pals, some of the best money I ever spend.
(Even if I did not know it at that time).
There's been a rumor for years that Irving Fryar got paid to drop that TD pass

Well, I was a Domer Fan, until I saw the light when I arrived in Miami for my Freshman year in the '90s... The funny thing is that my kids ask me if Moms school has a football team and why they are not on TV. Well she when to U of I in Urbana, my point is people watch Miami even if we are not great, but imagine if we are on Top, the rating we will get.

Advertisement
Mike Jones Jr. -- RS Sophomore, plays their "Striker" role....he's undersized, about 6 foot and 220, went to IMG. Fast kid, but not big enough to handle Mallory or Jordan. Played sparingly last year.

James Skalski -- RS Senior, underrecruited out of HS, had started 17 games in his career prior to this season. Played a lot of football and relies on excellent instincts, but cannot match-up athletically with our kids. The kid is the prototypical Mike backer though, tough, very good tackler, instinctual, intense. But get him in space and you can exploit him.

Baylon Spector -- RS Junior, another underrecruited kid who is a new starter. Been around the program for 4 years, never started a game previous to Week 1.

I'm gonna come out and say it. These kids can't touch our skill players. We can get these dudes right here. Clemson overall has not been known for their LB play but still puts out elite defenses every year. Well, that's usually because they have 4 absolute monsters on the DL. I don't see that right now for them, and I don't see elite talent at backer either. I'm telling you guys, I'm going to be REALLY disappointed if we don't put up 30 points on these dudes. Limited crowd, noise shouldn't be a big factor, they're very young on defense up front, their LBs are not world-beaters, their safeties are not world-beaters. I might have my orange and green glasses on here but I keep watching tape and I keep looking at the roster and I just do not see that typical Clemson defense that is Top 5 in the country. Lashlee and King can make money on these guys, I'm telling you. I really think we can move the ball and put up points Saturday night.

I know there was some garbage time factored in here, but they gave up 4.58 a play to Wake and 5.15 a play to Virginia.

Last year, they didn't give up 5.15 a play until the 13th game. Wake got 2.06 a play on them last year. They had 5 games last year where they held their opponents under 4 yards a play.

Last edited:
Be great for him to have some big catches but I'd be just as happy to see him have two great blocks that sprung big plays.

Mike Jones Jr. -- RS Sophomore, plays their "Striker" role....he's undersized, about 6 foot and 220, went to IMG. Fast kid, but not big enough to handle Mallory or Jordan. Played sparingly last year.

James Skalski -- RS Senior, underrecruited out of HS, had started 17 games in his career prior to this season. Played a lot of football and relies on excellent instincts, but cannot match-up athletically with our kids. The kid is the prototypical Mike backer though, tough, very good tackler, instinctual, intense. But get him in space and you can exploit him.

Baylon Spector -- RS Junior, another underrecruited kid who is a new starter. Been around the program for 4 years, never started a game previous to Week 1.

I'm gonna come out and say it. These kids can't touch our skill players. We can get these dudes right here. Clemson overall has not been known for their LB play but still puts out elite defenses every year. Well, that's usually because they have 4 absolute monsters on the DL. I don't see that right now for them, and I don't see elite talent at backer either. I'm telling you guys, I'm going to be REALLY disappointed if we don't put up 30 points on these dudes. Limited crowd, noise shouldn't be a big factor, they're very young on defense up front, their LBs are not world-beaters, their safeties are not world-beaters. I might have my orange and green glasses on here but I keep watching tape and I keep looking at the roster and I just do not see that typical Clemson defense that is Top 5 in the country. Lashlee and King can make money on these guys, I'm telling you. I really think we can move the ball and put up points Saturday night.
King better be ready to slide if skalski is coming head on. Kid lays the wood. Actually got lost to targeting in the natty

It will be about time. He looks to have a big upside and coaches have raved since day 1. It just hasn’t materialized yet. I hope this weekend it does and he’s off to the races.

Advertisement
12 personnel is going to be our best friend on offense. They will bracket Jordan often giving Mallory his moment.
Not to mention some double post type looks getting the D to follow Jordan and taking a 1v1 shot to maybe Wiggins

I know there was some garbage time factored in here, but they gave up 4.58 a play to Wake and 5.15 a play to Virginia.

Last year, they didn't give up 5.15 a play until the 13th game. Wake got 2.06 a play on them last year. They had 5 games last year where they held their opponents under 4 yards a play.
Took me a second to comprehend this. Not because the content is difficult, just because it was such unexpected quality rationale on CIS.

Advertisement
I think he will have at least two chunk plays that will either be scores and/or major impact plays. I hope he has more than 2 plays of significance, but I think he is poised to burst on the national scene in the Clemson game. They said the bye came at a good time for him. I think Lashlee has some specific Mallory plays that will either keep us in the game or get us further ahead.

Also, on the game itself, I wouldn't be surprised if we initially took the lead in the game. I just know that any scenario which ends with us winning, will include a 4 quarter brawl with tons of heart, and let's face it, a little bit of luck. Or maybe a lot of luck.

We started our dynasty in Jan. 1984, when we took out what was considered an invincible team, and we can do it again this Saturday.

Let's go win this game and look for Mallory, who is not being talked about in the national media, to create some impact plays.
GO CANES!!!

This Clemson team is far from invincible—and in a half full stadium, during a socially distanced year—anything is possible. Just look at the upsets across the sport this fall. If Iowa State and Kansas State can upend Oklahoma, the Canes can beat the Tigers.

GO CANES!!!
As athletic as Brevin is, Mallory can hurt you just as bad. Especially against those Clemson Lb’ers. Run 2 TE sets with a RB out of the backfield and let them worry about King also! Pick your poison!

Let's be real here: Brevin will get like 7 catches for 105 yards and a TD, and Mallory will be the same old Mallory with 2 catches for 24 yards.

Until proven wrong (and I really hope he goes off because he will have single coverage all game), I'm not expecting a performance he's quite frankly never produced.

Have we used many 2 RB sets? I think flexing out Rooster with Cam in the backfield forces their LB’s and Safeties in coverage..

Advertisement
Back