Mallory is a huge liability

Advertisement
To play devils advocate, did anyone block today?

He was Jekyll and Hyde out there today, which is pretty normal. Hope they keep Garcia with the 1's as he can establish more reliability in the passing game which should make the receivers and TE's better.

Nothing new, but my god this guy just comes up small every chance he gets. Oh and he's a turnstile when they ask him to block. Which makes why they target him all the time so much more confusing

Desperately need Skinner to be good.
Thank you! It is something new, no one makes a Mallory call out thread after games. This is the first I’ve ever seen and it’s simply accurate. He is SOFT.

Advertisement
He’s just trash and needs to get off the field at this point. I don’t like calling folks trash or what not but this guy can only be called trash when it comes to playing football

Advertisement
Mario needs to hurt some feelings. Pull these guys in a room and say you soft and will not be playing unless it’s mop up duty.

Nothing new, but my god this guy just comes up small every chance he gets. Oh and he's a turnstile when they ask him to block. Which makes why they target him all the time so much more confusing

I've already seen more from Skinner than Mallory has showed in his career. Skinner just needs to add some weight to be up on the line

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's never been good. Scored a couple tds in busted coverage and suddenly he's a 1st rounder. Always been an undrafted free agent talent

Mallory is just not a FOOTBALL player. I don’t know if Arroyo will turn into anything, but he has the attitude and skill to be much better.

Worst TE in our history.

I’ll take Buck Ortega 1 million times over.

Advertisement
Back