Mallik Rosier as Hines Ward

SPAMM

Redshirt Freshman
My wife is a big Steelers fan and loves Hines Ward. I knew he played some quarterback at Georgia and his career statistics are similar to Rosiers. I wonder, if he doesn't prevail in the quarterback competition, if Richt, who was at Georgia, might want to offer him the Ward option.

Advertisement
Ward was primarily a receiver at Georgia, he played QB sparingly. Rosier's not going to see time at receiver.

Hines was a qb coming out of hs, but was a terrible qb in the small amount of time he had to at UGA. terrible comparison.

Advertisement
Why not respond intelligently instead of attacking the OP. Malik is a two sport athlete. Can he play WR? If he loses the competition I have to think it would be worth a look. See Rosco Parrish, the Ohio State guy who lost the QB job to Barrett and Buck Ortega from QB to A serviceable TE on our team.

Advertisement
Why not respond intelligently instead of attacking the OP. Malik is a two sport athlete. Can he play WR? If he loses the competition I have to think it would be worth a look. See Rosco Parrish, the Ohio State guy who lost the QB job to Barrett and Buck Ortega from QB to A serviceable TE on our team.

So any athletic QB that loses a competition should go out as a receiver then and would contribute like a HOF receiver in the NFL? And btw, I feel like my response was a PC one considering there were thoughts creeping up the ol' noggin that made want to blurt out a few expletives. This is a sports forum which means a non-PC area.

Would you like some crayons and play doh?

Maybe a comfort dog?

Advertisement

Maybe a comfort dog?

How bout one of those safety pins my generation loves so much

Maybe a comfort dog?

Could work lol

Advertisement
Malik Rosier is now a Hall of Fame wide receiver.

Didn't take long to go into offseason mode around here.

OP's wife knows more about football than him. Nothing wrong with that though. I'm a feminist.

Maybe a comfort dog?

Could work lol

Hot Chocolate

Advertisement
Back