Malik Zaire Transfer Predictions (SI)

brcane1

Sophomore
https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/04/04/malik-zaire-transfer-predictions-wisconsin-florida-miami

Gabriel Baumgaertner: Miami

The Hurricanes offer Zaire a wealth of options that could benefit him in his one-year stint. An NFL-caliber quarterback (Brad Kaaya) just left a promising young team led by a coach who knows how to win fast (Mark Richt).

The Hurricanes are probably most keen on developing Jack Allison, a 6’4” local product who looks like the QB of the future, but he’s only a redshirt freshman. Last year’s backup, Malik Rosier, is the only player on the roster with any game experience, but his accuracy raises serious questions. Rosier played well in his one start last season—he went 20 for 29 for 272 yards with two touchdowns in a win over Duke—but that’s his only significant experience outside of appearances in blowout wins.

In picking Miami, Zaire can work with Richt, a talented QB developer, and a thrilling wideout in junior Braxton Berrios. Miami probably doesn’t exceed eight wins this season, but Zaire can function as a bridge to develop younger QBs and boost Richt’s offense.

Advertisement
"Miami probably doesn’t exceed eight wins this season"

Holy ****, how stupid is SI?

And Malik Zaire is trash. Our 5th string walk on scout team QB is better than him. Hard pass

Last edited:
You know they dont know ****. He doesnt have a offer and metions berrios as a thrilling wr when he hasnt done ****.

Advertisement
I wish I were smart enough to sell trash for a living and make millions.

Haven't read anything from SI since they implored UM to drop football. It's a shythole of incompetence.

Advertisement
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Advertisement
I like Berrios and all, but holy Toledo is this guy out of his head? 8 wins? There's a reason I stopped reading them a loooong time ago.

Haven't read anything from SI since they implored UM to drop football. It's a shythole of incompetence.

SI produces a lot of garbage these days but I can get lost in the SI vault for days. Reading old Dr Z mock drafts is hilarious.

Advertisement
SI stands for stupid idiots. Who is Miami supposed to lose 4 games to? Each time I think people have reached a new level of dumb, stuff like this pops up.

Advertisement
Back