Malik Rosier you are Now a Canes Legend-Congrats

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
In the 2nd half we put the team on your back and you showed how tough you were and your leadership abilities.

Not only did you put the team on your back. You told the FSU fans to bring it and delivered.

What a game

Advertisement
In the 2nd half we put the team on your back and you showed how tough you were and your leadership abilities.

Not only did you put the team on your back. You told the FSU fans to bring it and delivered.

What a game

Saw him looking at the clock and the crowd before the last fsu kickoff. Cold as ice.

Dude was pumping up the crowd with 23 seconds left just over midfield. Savage

What a game

Saw him looking at the clock and the crowd before the last fsu kickoff. Cold as ice.

he reminded me of joe montana vs the bengals in the superbowl. joe cool, malik cool

Advertisement
Looks like we have a gamer. Ice in the veins, no nerves, whatever you want to call it. I'd love to see him get more consistent, but I think this is going to go a long way with giving him confidence. It doesn't matter what problems FSU's offense had, they have a **** good defense and he made plays when he needed too. Time to drink. I'm loving thins.

Our running backs accounted for 53 rushing yards.

Malik Rosier generated the other 283 yards.

Yeah, he's a legend up until next week. If he doesn't play out of his mind then the usual suspects will be screaming to put a back-up QB into the game. The same will hold true concerning Berrios should he drop as pass then the "experts' will be calling for the banner planes to fly calling for the benching of Berrios.

Advertisement
Jacory Harris the last QB to beat FSU, was #12

Malik Rosier... Wears #12

12+12= 24, we beat them 24-20

Advertisement

What a game

100% spot on. I will add that MR should have been on the field much sooner in his career. The man is a warrior and an ultra competitor.

Advertisement
The announcers (who were terrible) quoted Jimbo (who is a cuck) who said it best... something to the effect of its not about your completion percentage, but about making the big plays when they count. I think my boy Malik was listening.

Advertisement
Back