Malik Rosier needs to visit QB Guru George Whitfield

Advertisement
Tebow made MILLIONS despite not hitting the broad side of a barn, so was that QB coaching really a bad ROI for Tebow, hmmm.
Tebow got $11 Million ($9M guaranteed) from the Broncos in his first contract an they knew he had terrible mechanics.

Link
https://www.milehighreport.com/2010/7/29/1595376/tim-tebow-denver-broncos-agree-on

Go Canes

giphy.gif
He was a decorated heisman winning quarterback at least. Rosier is no where near Tebow status unfortunately. Not saying Tebow is better but he had 2 titles and a Heisman to show as a body of work. Oh and let’s not forget his Legendary jump pass! And his Tebowing prowess yeah yeah 🤣

Even if he teaches him it doesnt matter because hes at his highest level already he reached the best he can be and thats that. Hes not an accurate passer and thats it....hes a good college qb for beating teams that we should beat but against the teams we r chasing we need a guy that can win the game.
I like Malik hes cool i think its smart to start him game one i get it......im guessing there reason is not to throw a ypung guy to the lions but after game one Im hoping for a change either Perry or J

Advertisement
He was a decorated heisman winning quarterback at least. Rosier is no where near Tebow status unfortunately. Not saying Tebow is better but he had 2 titles and a Heisman to show as a body of work. Oh and let’s not forget his Legendary jump pass! And his Tebowing prowess yeah yeah 🤣
Ufs OL and DL and talent in general made Tebow look good on top of a brilliant offensive mind in Urban.

Ufs OL and DL and talent in general made Tebow look good on top of a brilliant offensive mind in Urban.
I totally agree! That is why I said it doesn’t mean he’s better than Rosier but it’s what helped him get in, the fact that he was a decorated Heisman winning Qb.

I really want to root for Malik and for his Senior Season to be successful and lead us to the promised land but I just don’t see it.

Advertisement
I totally agree! That is why I said it doesn’t mean he’s better than Rosier but it’s what helped him get in, the fact that he was a decorated Heisman winning Qb.
He runs way better than Malik to hes low to the grpund and powerful. Tgose wrs at uf were open they had great lines and good depth. I mean u got to take Tebow over Malik at least for a college qb

Rosier is who he is. It got us 10 wins last year and I'm praying that he's improved some in the off season.

BUT I doubt ANYONE here and outside of UM really feels he has a future in football beyond this year.

That being said, IF he wants a career in professional sports and wanted to invest in his future. He should start right after the season by trying to make Miami's baseball team. I understand that he was a pretty good Baseball player in H.S.. Sure its a little late, but he's still young. IMO his future as a sports professional would be far greater there than it will ever be in football.

Either way I wish him the best after he leaves Miami

Advertisement
Back