Malik R

wooshdogg

Varsity Bench Athlete
Banned
Just talked with a family member and they said he is coming with intentions to start..... No decommiting for him ... Dads a big UM fan .... I Cant wait for this battle spring 2015

Advertisement
I hope he does. Competition breeds success. That said, an awful lotta red associated with the OP.

Advertisement
So which one of those family members works for Canesport?

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1582444

"I don't really plan on being redshirted," Rosier said. "Even if I don't win it, if Ryan (Williams) wins it, I can play on third-and-short in a zone read package to get four or five yards. Coach Coley's talked to me about that."

Rosier says what sold him on UM is that "I feel like I just belong in Miami, in that system. And I really love the coaching staff. That was a big bonus to me, and loving the city of Miami. I grew up a Miami fan since I was a little boy, me and my dad (whose mother lives in Tampa), so it's great how it worked out."

Tito 3:16

83.jpg

Well i dont care if you trust what i say or not.... And neither family member works there im in North florida. And they just left my job... Not claiming to be a insider just passing info....

Advertisement
Well i dont care if you trust what i say or not.... And neither family member works there im in North florida. And they just left my job... Not claiming to be a insider just passing info....
That's just what a fake Insider would say. hmm...

Where in North Florida? Your family member or Rosier's? If they just left your job, wouldn't it be feasible that they could have read the Canesport article?

84.jpg

That's just what a fake Insider would say. hmm...

Where in North Florida? Your family member or Rosier's? If they just left your job, wouldn't it be feasible that they could have read the Canesport article?

84.jpg

Yeah the JUST "left his job". Pretty convenient no? Just like the guy that has a Supermodel Girlfriend, but she lives in Northern Canada, and her and her family are always away on Vacation when your friend ask you to call her to see if she is real. :p

It is mighty suspicious that you just talked with a family member at exactly the same time that a rivals interview comes out

good call Tito

Advertisement
LULZ aside, I'm not excited about Rosier as a QB prospect - he's a good runner, but his passing doesn't look like it will work at a college level

LULZ aside, I'm not excited about Rosier as a QB prospect - he's a good runner, but his passing doesn't look like it will work at a college level
His main issue is a slow release, but he said in that interview that he is working on fixing that above everything else. If he can get that shortened, he's got a great shot at being a college QB

Advertisement
His main issue is a slow release, but he said in that interview that he is working on fixing that above everything else. If he can get that shortened, he's got a great shot at being a college QB

If not athletic former QB do make good safeties.

Lol....you guys and this internet are funny... If not for HIPPA laws i would tell more but i have nothing to prove to you all... Like i said just passing info...

the slow release is bad, but his ball just died in the air - there wasn't a noticeable zip or spiral on most passes, just weird looking flutter balls - maybe the release is jacking up everything but if we were banking on that we should have just offered Winky Flowers

Lol....you guys and this internet are funny... If not for HIPPA laws i would tell more but i have nothing to prove to you all... Like i said just passing info...
and if not for my ***** i'd be a lady.

Tito was right.

Advertisement
Back