Malik Interview on CS

DJnitro

Redshirt Freshman
- Met with Coley, Golden & Kehoe for 3 hrs after camp with his dad.
- Golden will allow him to also play baseball
- Really likes Coley
- Miami is his leader
- Will visit Bama, Miss, & Miss St. will commit sometime mid July
- Felt comfortable on campus
- Had good rivalry with Kaaya but got along well
- Was impressed by the amount of talent that Miami brought to camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait a minute i though this kid was ready to commit after the camp if allowed by the staff. But now its a hey it was a great opportunity to come down and camp but I want to see some $ec schools camps first. Hmmmm i wondering what really went on in that meeting because the other school came out to evaluate him during spring but did not offer him, were as UM did offer. I am assuming since he may feel he will be a perenial back up and he may be looking for the best school evironment an earning opportunity. I am wondering what he does if Bama offers him a preferrred walk-on spot at QB like they did with Del Rio things could get interesting for Rosier.

I am thinking the Alin Edouard saga may not be closed by Rosier's recruitment.

Go Canes

Wait a minute i though this kid was ready to commit after the camp if allowed by the staff. But now its a hey it was a great opportunity to come down and camp but I want to see some $ec schools camps first. Hmmmm i wondering what really went on in that meeting because the other school came out to evaluate him during spring but did not offer him, were as UM did offer. I am assuming since he may feel he will be a perenial back up and he may be looking for the best school evironment an earning opportunity. I am wondering what he does if Bama offers him a preferrred walk-on spot at QB like they did with Del Rio things could get interesting for Rosier.

Go Canes

Luke Del Rio is a prima dona **** with a *****ass father who makes enough to send him as a preferred walk-on. I don't think this kid would throw away a scholarship just to have the opportunity to ride the pine at Bama. Sorry, I hate Valor Christian if you can't tell hahaha

Last edited:
Advertisement

Go Canes

Luke Del Rio is a prima dona **** with a ******* father who makes enough to send him as a preferred walk-on. I don't think this kid would throw away a scholarship just to have the opportunity to ride the pine at Bama. Sorry, I hate Valor Christian if you can't tell hahaha

No way a legit QB turns down a scholarship at a top program like UM to walk on at Bama. The Bama goo slurping is taking on legendary status on here when you have UM fans claiming a QB would turn down a scholarship at UM to walk on at Bama. LULZ.

Advertisement
Back