Malik interview and JW

ATL Canes

Recruit
Premium
Malik sat down with Stock and talked about what’s been happening the past two weeks. Here are the two biggest things that stood out.

“I remember the meeting when we got back from Virginia, coach (Mark) Richt even said Jarren (Williams) might even get some playing time so we don’t know who’s going to play and how much”

“I think you find out who’s really here for you and who’s really not. There’s people I haven’t talked to in forever who hit me up. I had a lot of players who had my back like Mike Jack (Michael Jackson) and DeeJay Dallas and they told me they’ve got my back no matter what”

Interpret this as you will but it’s a good read. Here’s the link.
https://247sports.com/college/miami...Meeting-With-Head-Coach-Mark-Richt-123722750/

Advertisement
I do believe Williams will get snaps, but for that we probably need to run up the score a bit, unlikely.

***IF*** JW gets some snaps against BC, it will only be if we're up big and he's handing the ball off to run out the clock. This is a situation similar to Toledo.

I want to see Williams before Perry. I'm not giving up on the season but I'm thinking the sooner Williams gets PT the better off we'll be in the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren is not going to be playing any significant time because Richt likes his QBs older and battle tested......even though the rest of college football...Bama, Clemson, etc are playing their young talented guys.

Mork ****ingg sucks.

Advertisement
“I think the big thing that we learned is that we’ve got to come out and execute every play "

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...really...you guys are just learning this? Bwhahahahah

Malik sat down with Stock and talked about what’s been happening the past two weeks. Here are the two biggest things that stood out.

“I remember the meeting when we got back from Virginia, coach (Mark) Richt even said Jarren (Williams) might even get some playing time so we don’t know who’s going to play and how much”

“I think you find out who’s really here for you and who’s really not. There’s people I haven’t talked to in forever who hit me up. I had a lot of players who had my back like Mike Jack (Michael Jackson) and DeeJay Dallas and they told me they’ve got my back no matter what”

Interpret this as you will but it’s a good read. Here’s the link.
https://247sports.com/college/miami...Meeting-With-Head-Coach-Mark-Richt-123722750/

that's great and all but I also think it's a function of Perry sucking. If Perry was actually doing his part in practice and off the field and still got benched at UVA, I think you'd see a larger divide in the lockeroom. I think they all see that they don't have great options at QB in Perry and Rosier and Williams is too young.

All that said, I'll be shocked if JW gets any PT against BC. And like someone else said, he doesn't play unless we are down big...

Advertisement
that's great and all but I also think it's a function of Perry sucking. If Perry was actually doing his part in practice and off the field and still got benched at UVA, I think you'd see a larger divide in the lockeroom. I think they all see that they don't have great options at QB in Perry and Rosier and Williams is too young.

What? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back