Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
I figured cormani would start a wave of ppl wanting to join. Kinda weird we’re trying to hold on to ppl at this point

I figured cormani would start a wave of ppl wanting to join. Kinda weird we’re trying to hold on to ppl at this point
I still think this is the overall fall out from Cormani as it relates to the Gator side. They are beyond steaming about this. They are the ones making all this noise. Reality is that it’s crunch time in recruiting, every program is working on flips right now. We know **** well we are, it’s just the Gator making more noise because they are wounded. They drew some blood by taking Rashada but it’s not enough. I have always stood by that Rashada was a great prospect but Cormani is on another level and he is from Lakeland. I believe Cormani is the biggest pull for Miami ever. Sure DJ Williams was all all world but that wasn’t pulling a CB l, a position we struggle with when it comes to highly rated kids, not only in SEC country but a Gator stronghold. The Gator is wounded.

Insiders here seem to indicate we are in good shape but, it does feel like Miami is just treading water right now.

Advertisement
I'd say there are a lot more flip candidates looking to join our class than vice versa... There's 5 weeks until ESD..lots of rumors.

We've heard rumors of 6+ flips from 3 or 4 different programs at this point.

Not that they're all happening but there have been plenty of rumors flying.

Insiders here seem to indicate we are in good shape but, it does feel like Miami is just treading water right now.
As stated it’s crunch time. Our guys are confident, their guys are confident. So far this cycle we have won almost every time when that has been the case. Only way people are thinking we are treading water is if you just trust their guys more. Now I’m not saying you are wrong but more so objectively laying out what’s happening here.

Advertisement
The only ones saying the class is falling apart are the Gators lol

Smarten up
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

UM vs UF battles this cycle:
Rashada: UF
Kinsler: UM
Mikeska: UM
Bryant: UM
Dijon: UF
J Jackson: UF
Cormani: UM
Samson: likely Miami
Baxter: Texas
Kirkland: Texas
M’Pemba: likely Georgia
This shows likely advantage 5 > 3 and that’s enough to warrant desperation on their end

Advertisement
This shows likely advantage 5 > 3 and that’s enough to warrant desperation on their end
Jean...

Add citizen and Jackson from the portal as well.

And I'd take off Dijon and Kirkland, who we basically backed off.

Advertisement
I don’t count players we were never in it for really. Dijon and J Jackson are prime examples. I believe Jean was a win for UF because he was not only committed to Miami at one point but is from MNW. Francis falls into the category of a win for us as well.

Advertisement
Back