Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
Gaby's mock class also has three flips in it--J Jackson from UF, Horton from UNC and McLeod from S. Carolina.

So...basically...he reads the Board, affirms with sources who really don't want to give him any scoop, and then writes an article.
Not sure about Jackson now but we could have as many as 4-5 flips with how things look now.

Last edited:
If your a LB worth anything at all..and dont see an opportunity to play NEXT YEAR and be coached by a well respected LB coach in Charlie Strong then your crazy.

I wouldnt be shocked if it was UF leaking all these possible flips just to F with Marios head... What the **** is UF offering so great right now? They are about to get dusted by FSU just like we did in 2 weeks.

Now if there was all this smoke for FSU? Meh. I could understand. Hottest team in the state right now. It would still suck but be understandable. But UF?? Come on kids.

Advertisement
If your a LB worth anything at all..and dont see an opportunity to play NEXT YEAR and be coached by a well respected LB coach in Charlie Strong then your crazy.

I wouldnt be shocked if it was UF leaking all these possible flips just to F with Marios head... What the **** is UF offering so great right now? They are about to get dusted by FSU just like we did in 2 weeks.

Now if there was all this smoke for FSU? Meh. I could understand. Hottest team in the state right now. It would still suck but be understandable. But UF?? Come on kids.
Agree with everything but the fsu uf game will be close. We made fsu look better then they are and uf has been putting up points the last couple weeks.

Advertisement
Update

Attachments

• FC94B825-998E-4EDF-ABD0-9F3919AE9E9A.jpeg
    FC94B825-998E-4EDF-ABD0-9F3919AE9E9A.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 603
wuold be brutal to have the gators get rashada and bryant from us right before signing day

Advertisement
Same **** every year, x fanbase drinks kool aid and convinces themselves we are flipping and getting everyone. FSU had just finished top 5 in the country, we had the Nevin scandal and we were all convinced Golden was getting everyone...
Some people can read what other schools insiders think and take that info for as little or as much as they see it worth and others have to puff their chest out and cry troll like 5 year olds. I enjoy seeing the gator tears on here and I also enjoy seeing what their boards are being told. I of course trust our sources more and don’t take Blake alderman as fact. But it’s weird to me that other adults are incapable of doing the same.

Gaby's mock class also has three flips in it--J Jackson from UF, Horton from UNC and McLeod from S. Carolina.

So...basically...he reads the Board, affirms with sources who really don't want to give him any scoop, and then writes an article.
I dont see Keem flippin. Said the next visit he takes will be his OV to UF

The Gators’ commit has taken some visits this fall but he says he talked to the Gators’ staff about those plans and they understand that he’s solid to Florida.

“Coach Raymond understands that I really wasn’t recruited and didn’t go to many places so he just wants me to enjoy the process,” he said on the message from the staff about him taking other visits. “I’m locked in, I like how the coaching staff checks on me.”

Next up for Jackson will be an official visit to Gainesville and he will be joined by his high school teammate and UCF defensive line commit John Walker that weekend.

“December 9th,” Jackson said on when he plans to take his official visit. “I’m not visiting anywhere else.”

I dont see Keem flippin. Said the next visit he takes will be his OV to UF

The Gators’ commit has taken some visits this fall but he says he talked to the Gators’ staff about those plans and they understand that he’s solid to Florida.

“Coach Raymond understands that I really wasn’t recruited and didn’t go to many places so he just wants me to enjoy the process,” he said on the message from the staff about him taking other visits. “I’m locked in, I like how the coaching staff checks on me.”

Next up for Jackson will be an official visit to Gainesville and he will be joined by his high school teammate and UCF defensive line commit John Walker that weekend.

“December 9th,” Jackson said on when he plans to take his official visit. “I’m not visiting anywhere else.”
yeah jackson is gator all the way it seems not sure what gaby is smokin'

Advertisement
What's going on. cant find a thread on this. hearing taking miami out his bio's etc.. He's the one vocal elite talent we need at LB

just a thread if anybody has information... If you dont want to share or discuss any insight you have then dont comment

Chad Simmons talking a little about a Bryant flip. Newberg says he’s on “flip watch” and Simmons doesn’t correct him. Talks a little about Kinsler too. Nothing earth shattering, just that the gator is trying to flip Bryant and he’s possibly listening. Also talks some about Onunlola and says Miami is in the driver’s seat most likely but he has 1 more official to take and several schools are trying to get him on campus.

Unless he took a secret OV this weekend he still has 2 OVs he could take. He’s only visited us, Baga, MSU

Advertisement
Back