Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article

Chad Simmons talking a little about a Bryant flip. Newberg says he’s on “flip watch” and Simmons doesn’t correct him. Talks a little about Kinsler too. Nothing earth shattering, just that the gator is trying to flip Bryant and he’s possibly listening. Also talks some about Onunlola and says Miami is in the driver’s seat most likely but he has 1 more official to take and several schools are trying to get him on campus.

Advertisement
Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF
He's gonna be in for a long long day come those games that's a fact, and I'm sending Malik Bryant on blitzes all game long too then

Advertisement
Advertisement
"After checking in with sources familiar with the situation, the expectation is that Bryant sticks with the Hurricanes. Some believe he could make those intentions known publicly at some point over the next couple of days."

"The Early Signing Period isn’t for another five weeks and ebbs and flows of recruitments are to be expected, but the firm belief in Coral Gables is that Bryant is a part of the future of Miami’s program."

hope so , we need linebackers bad.t his dude and wesley can really help solidify the defense for years to come

Advertisement
Gaby's mock class also has three flips in it--J Jackson from UF, Horton from UNC and McLeod from S. Carolina.

So...basically...he reads the Board, affirms with sources who really don't want to give him any scoop, and then writes an article.

Advertisement
Gaby's mock class also has three flips in it--J Jackson from UF, Horton from UNC and McLeod from S. Carolina.

So...basically...he reads the Board, affirms with sources who really don't want to give him any scoop, and then writes an article.
That would be huge to get Horton and McLeod. Two DT's and pull 2 more from the portal if a couple DT's leave. Litch and Moultrie are gone after this year and then I could see JHH and Miller hitting the portal. I hope they decide to stay.

Advertisement
Back