Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
Advertisement
as much as we rag on the young kids
its hard for me to think that given his connection to edge
and him using his crib for the video
that he could pull a flip and go to Ufag
that would be spitting in your mentors face
I just dont see that happening or edge allowing himself to get played like that

Advertisement
as much as we rag on the young kids
its hard for me to think that given his connection to edge
and him using his crib for the video
that he could pull a flip and go to Ufag
that would be spitting in your mentors face
I just dont see that happening or edge allowing himself to get played like that

They do this every year thinking they can flip any & everybody

Advertisement
They felt good about Cormani too 🤭
Just thought it was interesting that Malik deleted his tweet where he was telling the 23/24 class to come in and take starting spots. Could have deleted it because it was in bad taste to the current players. Could have deleted it because hes entertaining FLA. Idk. Maybe cribby does.

Advertisement
Just thought it was interesting that Malik deleted his tweet where he was telling the 23/24 class to come in and take starting spots. Could have deleted it because it was in bad taste to the current players. Could have deleted it because hes entertaining FLA. Idk. Maybe cribby does.
More than likely someone pointed out that he is going to have to play with some of the current players and it might not be the best way to start off. No reason to say it if he was entertaining UF but also no reason to remove it if he was as why would it matter in the end in that situation.

Advertisement
Only thing worries me is before Rashada flipped he said he was the closest to Malik out of everybody in the class.

Speaking of. Already seen Rashada on IG recruiting Samson to UF smh lol

Only thing worries me is before Rashada flipped he said he was the closest to Malik out of everybody in the class.

Speaking of. Already seen Rashada on IG recruiting Samson to UF smh lol
*** Rashada he could have had Samson & Francis as his bookend tackles but he declined so that's his choice, he'll go up against our d-line and secondary come 2024 & 2025

*** Rashada he could have had Samson & Francis as his bookend tackles but he declined so that's his choice, he'll go up against our d-line and secondary come 2024 & 2025
Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Advertisement
Back