Malik Bryant Film Review: Enjoy the locker Billy (Commits to Canes!)

View as article
He made a movie with Edge at the end??!! LFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hurricanes Football Smile GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Kid is a beast. Him and Aguirre... now you've got two true LBs who know the position (not that converted DE &hit) who will be size ready by the time the 2023 commences.

Should be our best LB duo in a long, long time. Really happy we got him.

Now get me some DTs!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean Terry McCray & DeAndre Wilder had wheels, they just weren’t good enough to play lol

But in terms of starters, Jermaine Grace is probably the fastest LB we’ve had in recent memory.

But Bernard isn’t necessarily a burner at LB, he ran a 4.59 at the combine.

The comp was about Malik Bryant as primarily a Rush-End LB who will be converted to a Weak side backer.

If Malik was staying as an EDGE & playing in a 3-4, I would actually comp him more to Nik Bonitto
At LB anything under 4.6 is moving. Forgot about Grace he was a legit 4.5 guy. The others didn't play so eh.

I mean Terry McCray & DeAndre Wilder had wheels, they just weren’t good enough to play lol

But in terms of starters, Jermaine Grace is probably the fastest LB we’ve had in recent memory.

But Bernard isn’t necessarily a burner at LB, he ran a 4.59 at the combine.

The comp was about Malik Bryant as primarily a Rush-End LB who will be converted to a Weak side backer.

If Malik was staying as an EDGE & playing in a 3-4, I would actually comp him more to Nik Bonitto
An easy pro comp imo is Jerome baker. Not enough length for DE but can rush in a 2 point stance, play directly over slot WRs, and just overall has scheme versatility.

Baker is around 6’2” 235 lb and has 12.5 sacks his last 2 years and is usually right behind Fred Warner in passer rating against.

Advertisement
Back