Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since no one claimed to be a sigma male
walking GIF

Advertisement
Meh, this board has become too concerned with what everyone else does or posts. I have certainly enjoyed Gator Tears at times, but the whole premise is very BETA. A true ALPHA doesn’t care what others do or say, they only worry about themselves.
Is an alpha-phanatic an oxymoron?

Is this scientific or a judgement? Or just opinion? You described brutal violence and Model wife, and private jet. Overtly extreme and superficial descriptions that counter your unsure of themselves point. But from Bender’s response I think I may have missed the Beta post that made him respond the way he did. So I may have miss you guys context so I will defer on this topic.

Deferral accepted. ✅

Well, you just did provide an example and engaged in the conversation as well...

I am also not unsure of myself, I am a 24 year old 6'2 209 lbs male with a decent living, a healthy body, a continuously improving mind who rejects stupid ideas. If that makes me unsure about myself, alllllright.

Deriding a subject isn't "engaging" in it. If I deride nazism I am far from promoting it. If I give an example of someone that OTHERS would call a beta in order to show how ridiculous they are being, I am far from participating in the subject.

And thanks for your personal stats. Apologies if I try to forget them immediately.

Also,

I was agreeing with you! :)

Read your post, read my post, and re-evaluate the context. Not every reply is an argument!

Advertisement
Alpha males in the wild are prepared to fight to the death for puzzie.

I blame the epidemic of btch assness on females just giving it away to the biggest softies in the room because he got a sleeve tattoo and acts gangsta.

10k years ago women got wet seeing a young warrior carrying a 200lb Buffalo leg across a valley while soaked in blood and sporting a large laceration across his gut.

Now lil ******* with groomed eyebrows and nail polish getting all the ***.

We need a **** asteroid impact to hit the reset button and all this alpha beta talk will finally be settled.

Advertisement
Alpha males in the wild are prepared to fight to the death for puzzie.

I blame the epidemic of btch assness on females just giving it away to the biggest softies in the room because he got a sleeve tattoo and acts gangsta.

10k years ago women got wet seeing a young warrior carrying a 200lb Buffalo leg across a valley while soaked in blood and sporting a large laceration across his gut.

Now lil ******* with groomed eyebrows and nail polish getting all the ***.

We need a **** asteroid impact to hit the reset button and all this alpha beta talk will finally be settled.
Times change bruh I don't have a pet buffalo to slaughter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deriding a subject isn't "engaging" in it. If I deride nazism I am far from promoting it. If I give an example of someone that OTHERS would call a beta in order to show how ridiculous they are being, I am far from participating in the subject.

And thanks for your personal stats. Apologies if I try to forget them immediately.

Also,

I was agreeing with you! :)

Read your post, read my post, and re-evaluate the context. Not every reply is an argument!
337D85CE-11AE-4480-A54A-14C4032667BD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back