Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole alpha and beta analogy related to human behaviour is a misled observation made by a scientist in the 1940s, where he observed wolves and their behaviour, believing wolves had alphas and betas in their society, failing to account that this only accounts to wolves in captivity and not to wolves in the general wild.

Its also not applicable to human society, as it is far more complex.

All humans deal with ****. All humans are influenced by their surroundings. All humans struggle and fight. There are no alphas and betas, some are just more able to navigate through **** and others can't do it. Everyones ****ed up.
wtf GIF

Advertisement
Anyone hearing the rumors that Footballville is spreading that he secretly committed on Saturday night to UM? They posted it 40minutes ago. Not Orlando football coaches or administration were present. Just close family and friends..

My nephew is apart of Footballville's "Members Only" chat group (probably paid subscription) and just sent me a screenshot where they announced he officially commited to UM at Edgerrin James football facility? Just hasnt been made public yet?

This board HAS to be 90% 12 year olds…

Has to be…
I disagree. If u talk to kids they are very articulate of issues, even complex ones. Naa its people who are like over 30 and brains have failed to evolve and reason that's on this board. Even look at politics, who are the people pushing the dumb ideas?

Advertisement
My nephew is apart of Footballville's "Members Only" chat group (probably paid subscription) and just sent me a screenshot where they announced he officially commited to UM at Edgerrin James football facility? Just hasnt been made public yet?
I pay $2500/month for the subscription to Dennis Smiths Fans Only account. What’s the going rate at football villa?

I pay $2500/month for the subscription to Dennis Smiths Fans Only account. What’s the going rate at football villa?
Not sure. Ill ask him. When he sent the screenshot, I noticed it wasnt on their public forum. then I saw it was "Members Only" information.

I dont know if this is legit but its definitely something they are spreading to their premium members. That MBs head coach was in his head to reconsider UF before committing. (Elijah Williams?) So he didnt invite them to the ceremony or any other coaches. But he did give UM his commitment.

I guess we shall see soon.

Anyone hearing the rumors that Footballville is spreading that he secretly committed on Saturday night to UM? They posted it 40minutes ago. Not Orlando football coaches or administration were present. Just close family and friends..
can anyone confirm this

Advertisement
One of my clients and good friends is a total follower. Hates to make plans, just wants to show up. Never picks the restaurant, never started the conversation with the girls when he was single, etc. A very wait and see kind of guy. Just a super chill dude. Gives people the benefit of the doubt, often. The fry guys on this board would call him a beta over and over, would probably ride him mercilessly.

Until he used one of his four black belts to crush their larynx's before he got on his private jet with his model wife and flew away.

Be careful who and how you judge, I say.

You know who goes on and on about alphas and betas on message boards? People who are unsure of themselves.
Whatever you do, keep your buddy’s model wife away from @PIPO the model magnet aka Swiper. Dude’s a total dog on the trail.

2F29AA4C-3FBE-4830-8227-65980937D7B4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The whole alpha and beta analogy related to human behaviour is a misled observation made by a scientist in the 1940s, where he observed wolves and their behaviour, believing wolves had alphas and betas in their society, failing to account that this only accounts to wolves in captivity and not to wolves in the general wild.

Its also not applicable to human society, as it is far more complex.

All humans deal with ****. All humans are influenced by their surroundings. All humans struggle and fight. There are no alphas and betas, some are just more able to navigate through **** and others can't do it. Everyones ****ed up.
I read this in Bender's voice. For real.

Well, thats the point I am making. Human society is far more complex and can be divided in hierarchies, with free movemejt within these areas if you happen to live in a social construct free enough to allow such movement to happen.

Simply going "Hes a beta" is moronic on all levels.
Alpha is just a nice way of saying ******* lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back