Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220725-232055_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure on that, either. I have his book. Only $30 for autographed copy. Embarrassingly, I haven't read it yet. Started it. It has a really interesting focus on him being a super frugal professional athlete and making some successful investments.
As I remember it (perhaps incorrectly), he was thought to be going to go to that clown college in trailerhassee, but didn't qualify in time. the scholarships were out and we lucked into having saved some scholarships such that one could be used on him.

Again, iirc, he was just barely on the good side of the top 100... but in his first camp at THE U, (which i attended much of) he was so amazing I called my brother and proclaimed that Edge would make the NFL hall of fame if he avoids major injury.

I was so ****y, I later said the same thing about Najeh. ;-)

Oops!
ResizedP_adcbd865-3a0f-471d-a353-6935024964c1_338360981729206.gif

I had to take a break from the board for a couple of days.

People don’t realize that any time that they start crying like bleeding mangimas, the gayturd and hole fans are laughing their a$$es of at them, just like we laugh our @$$es off at them on Gaytor Tears and Hole Tears.

As the saying goes, don’t ever let ‘em see you sweat.
it would actually be funny to see the crap posted on our northen incels boards where they laugh at our week kneed posters :)

b74e7f8e-36df-4dc2-90e8-263daea8a1ea_102412055184995.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
As I remember it (perhaps incorrectly), he was thought to be going to go to that clown college in trailerhassee, but didn't qualify in time. the scholarships were out and we lucked into having saved some scholarships such that one could be used on him.

Again, iirc, he was just barely on the good side of the top 100... but in his first camp at THE U, (which i attended much of) he was so amazing I called my brother and proclaimed that Edge would make the NFL hall of fame if he avoids major injury.

I was so ****y, I later said the same thing about Najeh. ;-)

Oops!
View attachment 200640
The first time Edge got in a game as a backup, he was tearing it up. My brother saw him and told me, “that’s the best RB I’ve ever seen at Miami, he’s gonna be a legend.”

He was right on the money. Still my favorite RB ever.

Advertisement
it would actually be funny to see the crap posted on our northen incels boards where that laugh at our week kneed posters :)

View attachment 200647
Meh, this board has become too concerned with what everyone else does or posts. I have certainly enjoyed Gator Tears at times, but the whole premise is very BETA. A true ALPHA doesn’t care what others do or say, they only worry about themselves.

Meh, this board has become too concerned with what everyone else does or posts. I have certainly enjoyed Gator Tears at times, but the whole premise is very BETA. A true ALPHA doesn’t care what others do or say, they only worry about themselves.
And an idiot uses the words Beta and Alpha and the whole "meaning" behind them...

Advertisement
What do you mean?
The whole alpha and beta analogy related to human behaviour is a misled observation made by a scientist in the 1940s, where he observed wolves and their behaviour, believing wolves had alphas and betas in their society, failing to account that this only accounts to wolves in captivity and not to wolves in the general wild.

Its also not applicable to human society, as it is far more complex.

All humans deal with ****. All humans are influenced by their surroundings. All humans struggle and fight. There are no alphas and betas, some are just more able to navigate through **** and others can't do it. Everyones ****ed up.

The whole alpha and beta analogy related to human behaviour is a misled observation made by a scientist in the 1940s, where he observed wolves and their behaviour, believing wolves had alphas and betas in their society, failing to account that this only accounts to wolves in captivity and not to wolves in the general wild.

Its also not applicable to human society, as it is far more complex.

All humans deal with ****. All humans are influenced by their surroundings. All humans struggle and fight. There are no alphas and betas, some are just more able to navigate through **** and others can't do it. Everyones ****ed up.
Let's not break this down on a scientific level. It's a figure of speech for how a man carries himself. An Alpha has a natural ability to capture the attention and respect of the people he is around. It's the ability to lead and influence. For example, Mario Cristobal has these traits.

A beta lacks these "natural" traits. It's more forced and feels fake. It's not a knock on betas, they just have a different role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back