Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sorry but this entire thread is giving me PTSD. In the olden days under Manny I understand recruiting threads being hijacked whatever reason since it was always a depression play, but where the **** is a **** update on his actual recruit we are still involved with as opposed to fake wrestling **** lol
In the old days @IndayArtHauz used to lock derailed threads like that, start a new one with a warning: Post here if only have new information to add :D
That was when mods used to be mods. Now get used to mauds. LOL

Advertisement
Evidenced, I forgot what talk show it was, by when she showed up in full Catwoman gear after she didn’t get the part and Michelle Pfeiffer got it for Batman 2
Yep. I remember that.

The Luca bit was definitely one of them (played by Ferigno).
The “Carlo treatment “ was another, although in the movie you see Caan throwing some air balls.
Yeah he did throw a couple air balls hahaha. That scene is my literal favorite in all of the movies. I’m the oldest of 3 including a sister so I identify with sonny a lot. But the fact he got a couple good licks in on purpose is pretty awesome too.

Advertisement
What thread I'm in again?
Screenshot_20220723-030533_Opera.jpg

Man I swear there’s an off topic section of this board
Off-topic should be used for the actual thread topic. So many threads get derailed with nonsense. If I don't check the site for a couple of days it takes forever to get the actual information I'm looking for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back