Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
She was a good actress but actually had a bad reputation of being a difficult actress to work with (from directors and other actors) which is why she fell off.
Evidenced, I forgot what talk show it was, by when she showed up in full Catwoman gear after she didn’t get the part and Michelle Pfeiffer got it for Batman 2

Don’t think this is correct.

Paramount+ is a separate streaming service that does not come free with an Amazon Prime membership as of 2022. However, you can add the Paramount+ channel to your Prime Video account and receive the bills through Amazon. Paramount+ costs between $4.99 and $9.99 a month, or $49.99 and $99.99 a year.

STREAMING SERVICES

No, Paramount Plus Is Not Free With Amazon Prime​

Paramount+ Amazon Prime

This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a commission. Learn more
Paramount Plus is not included with Amazon Prime for free, but it can be added through the company’s Prime Video Channels service and does come with a seven-day free trial. While Prime does offer the option to sign up to Paramount+, it may not be the best or the cheapest way to access the streaming service for many consumers. This is especially when considering that the Paramount Plus app is also available to download directly on Amazon’s Fire TV line of devices.
Might have seen it free with T-MOBILE. I did get Apple TV free 1 year with T-Mobile last month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry but this entire thread is giving me PTSD. In the olden days under Manny I understand recruiting threads being hijacked whatever reason since it was always a depression play, but where the **** is a **** update on his actual recruit we are still involved with as opposed to fake wrestling **** lol

It’s a subscription service. It’s not expensive but does cost monthly

Its free (with commercials) for most TMobile users. Google TMobile paramount and it should take you to a link where you can register.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but this entire thread is giving me PTSD. In the olden days under Manny I understand recruiting threads being hijacked whatever reason since it was always a depression play, but where the **** is a **** update on his actual recruit we are still involved with as opposed to fake wrestling **** lol

Advertisement
According to the gator board he’s not committing until the middle of next week - maybe Wednesday or so. We’ve got time. Lol

SpiffyQuerulousAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back