Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s a subscription service. It’s not expensive but does cost monthly
You can also use the below link to never pay for it if you want to keep it past the trial. Just need to unsubscribe before your trial is up then just enter the current code the day after your previous trial ends. You essentially never have to pay for it at least until they stop letting existing users use the current trial cost.

Advertisement
Mario shouted out Gordon Solie and a bunch of other Championship Wrestling from Florida legends during his interview with Roy Firestone. He was one of those kids going to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
I was one of those kids and I think @insaneinthecane was too. Another one of those kids who was in my class was Norman Smiley who became a pro wrestler.

You can also use the below link to never pay for it if you want to keep it past the trial. Just need to unsubscribe before your trial is up then just enter the current code the day after your previous trial ends. You essentially never have to pay for it at least until they stop letting existing users use the current trial cost.

I believe the trial has limited shows.
I tried it, but could have easily screwed something up as The Offer wasn’t available.

I was one of those kids and I think @insaneinthecane was too. Another one of those kids who was in my class was Norman Smiley who became a pro wrestler.
Me too, went there for my 12th birthday for matches with Kendo Nagasaki headlining. Was awesome.

Advertisement
I’ve seen him there. I also saw Flair lose a belt. The 1st one I ever went to when I was really young had guys like Pak Song and Dory Funk Jr wrestling. I think Dusty too.
Amazing, don’t know if you remember the time frame where they had Kevin Sullivan and The Purple Haze fighting Dusty, etc. they did a segment with Purple Haze coming out of the surf before dawn because KS had “conjured” him. Could you imagine being a homeless dude waking up to that scene.

Amazing, don’t know if you remember the time frame where they had Kevin Sullivan and The Purple Haze fighting Dusty, etc. they did a segment with Purple Haze coming out of the surf before dawn because KS had “conjured” him. Could you imagine being a homeless dude waking up to that scene.
A vaguely remember them turning Kevin Sullivan into a bizarre character. Lol

I’ve seen him there. I also saw Flair lose a belt. The 1st one I ever went to when I was really young had guys like Pak Song and Dory Funk Jr wrestling. I think Dusty too.
Famous quote by THE GREAT MALENKO “Your nobody until somebody loves you” He said that to me on the balcony of the Miami Beach Auditorium while he was watching the wrestlers. Many moons ago.

Advertisement
Thank you you don’t see any great Mafia movies or series these days. Godfather of Harlem is going into its 3rd year very good it’s very rare to see a quality historically accurate production like this these days. That’s on Epix which most don’t get which is rather silly.
We own this city on HBO fits the bill. But We own this City, is so **** accurate, that it shows the cops as the gangsters.

Saw all of them....including
Jack Briscoe
Don Muracco
Ron Fuller
**** Murdock...etc..

Advertisement
Let’s get this thing back on the right track
1658685789077.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back