Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m hurt dawg………
jim carrey GIF

looking ace ventura GIF

View attachment 200384

I think I know where you are headed with this!! Lol
My buddy did a home inspection on Sean Youngs house. She lives in Vinings (Atl) these days. Said she was a cool chick.

Advertisement
I’m hurt dawg………

My buddy did a home inspection on Sean Youngs house. She lives in Vinings (Atl) these days. Said she was a cool chick.
She was a good actress but actually had a bad reputation of being a difficult actress to work with (from directors and other actors) which is why she fell off.

She was a good actress but actually had a bad reputation of being a difficult actress to work with (from directors and other actors) which is why she fell off.on one of
Yes...... I've seen her on one of those list, "Most difficult actors to work with." Katrhyn Heigel is the other one who always appears on these list.

Advertisement
Paramount is free if you are an Amazon prime member
Don’t think this is correct.

Paramount+ is a separate streaming service that does not come free with an Amazon Prime membership as of 2022. However, you can add the Paramount+ channel to your Prime Video account and receive the bills through Amazon. Paramount+ costs between $4.99 and $9.99 a month, or $49.99 and $99.99 a year.

STREAMING SERVICES

No, Paramount Plus Is Not Free With Amazon Prime​

Paramount+ Amazon Prime

This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a commission. Learn more
Paramount Plus is not included with Amazon Prime for free, but it can be added through the company’s Prime Video Channels service and does come with a seven-day free trial. While Prime does offer the option to sign up to Paramount+, it may not be the best or the cheapest way to access the streaming service for many consumers. This is especially when considering that the Paramount Plus app is also available to download directly on Amazon’s Fire TV line of devices.

Advertisement
Don’t think this is correct.

Paramount+ is a separate streaming service that does not come free with an Amazon Prime membership as of 2022. However, you can add the Paramount+ channel to your Prime Video account and receive the bills through Amazon. Paramount+ costs between $4.99 and $9.99 a month, or $49.99 and $99.99 a year.

STREAMING SERVICES

No, Paramount Plus Is Not Free With Amazon Prime​

Paramount+ Amazon Prime

This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a commission. Learn more
Paramount Plus is not included with Amazon Prime for free, but it can be added through the company’s Prime Video Channels service and does come with a seven-day free trial. While Prime does offer the option to sign up to Paramount+, it may not be the best or the cheapest way to access the streaming service for many consumers. This is especially when considering that the Paramount Plus app is also available to download directly on Amazon’s Fire TV line of devices.
my bad but I have Amazon prime and don’t pay for Paramount…or maybe it comes with my fire stick 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Boys out there hyping up like it was gonna be the greatest July recruiting wise is many year and we going 0/5 this weekend. Coach D. Smith and some fans out there need to slow the **** down & just need to quit hyping up so much and just let stuff play out
I repeat
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back