Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. All caught up on todays events. That was 15 minutes I can’t get back. Sounds like the postponement ain’t such a bad thing. I got better things to do

View attachment 200321

shake-head-american-dad.gif

Advertisement
I just have a few questions.

A) Which teams have the most to lose from Miami winning natty’s and sending players to the first round on a consistent basis?

B) Are those the same teams that Jwayne was told he would still be a 5star prospect if he had committed to instead of Miami?

C) Are those the same teams coming after these same guys the hardest?

D) Can we see how a player believing the projection of them as a prospect goes down because they commit here, could possibly have a negative effect on momentum?

E) How exactly did they get away with pushing that story when we have an almost entirely brand new world class coaching staff?

Not letting anyone off the hook. Just asking for a friend.
Wait what?

Advertisement
Wait what?
It’s a question.

Is it true that the reason Jayden Wayne went from 5 to 4 stars because he committed to Miami instead of Bama, jawja, etc….

Or is that not true?

Just trying to gain some insight.

If your a Godfather fan, check out The Offer.
It's a series on Paramount +. A movie, not a documentary.
It's about all the sideways stuff that was happening prior to, and during, the making of the godfather.
Mob, politics, Sinatra, Paramount Studio crap, etc. They even throw-in filming "didn't know that" here and there.

If your a Godfather fan, check out The Offer.
It's a series on Paramount +. A movie, not a documentary.
It's about all the sideways stuff that was happening prior to, and during, the making of the godfather.
Mob, politics, Sinatra, Paramount Studio crap, etc. They even throw-in filming "didn't know that" here and there.
Where is Paramount is that a channel ?

Advertisement
I know the common response here is

“Welcome to big boy recruiting”

And I’m not saying that has no merit, however even the “big boys” are having trouble adjusting

This is definitely a new beast (though the big dogs will always adapt)
Big Snore recruiting…..

Just a FYI, a certain poster came on this board to talk about the energy in the air, & immediately we struck out on the S we wanted, an OL prospect has become the reincarnation of Chief *****, & the LB we want pushed back his commitment date.

Now either that’s some sort of improbable coincidence just based on alllllll the momentum we had or this is the new version of “the work.”
jim carrey GIF

looking ace ventura GIF

1658619234453.jpeg

I think I know where you are headed with this!! Lol

Advertisement
Boys out there hyping up like it was gonna be the greatest July recruiting wise is many year and we going 0/5 this weekend. Coach D. Smith and some fans out there need to slow the **** down & just need to quit hyping up so much and just let stuff play out

The irony of making a post telling people to let stuff play out, then proclaiming Miami went 0/5, is pretty amusing. Maybe take your own advice. Bryant and Bonsu were always the most realistic, and they havent committed anywhere yet.

Telling people they cant be excited about recruiting, calling out the coaching staff, prematurely writing recruits off - come on dude, that's Gator tears stuff

Advertisement
What am I going to do with all this lotion if we ain't Fuccin? I thought the hablo espanol thing would land us Agrero. We thought Alinen would prefer Miami over Tuscaloosa. I'm telling you! You cannot trust those good ol boys, they been phucking America over since 1776

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back