Malik Bryant 3.0, Announcement 7/27 @ Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“Cribby status?” now???

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
nervous fingers GIF by Spider-Man

Advertisement
I guess I can't change my name again since you've already done a gif for me. I'm sincerely touched.
Oh like REO Speedwagon I’ll Roll with the Changes. As you change em, I’ll incorporate your new avatars. Lol

I sound like a broken record but I’m going to keep repeating it til I’m blue in the face. 7-1/2 months ago, we’re not even in the conversation for most of these kids. I don’t think the “big boys” expected such early success from Mario and are now scrambling to make up ground.
But you have your big boy pants on.. we have a lot of pocket ****** cucks here

Advertisement
SEC schools are seeing what Mario is doing and have banned together to try to stop the momentum Miami has going in recruiting.
😂😂 y’all really be running with this narrative non-stop. They don’t even need to see Mario win games huh? They scared already right? 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Boys out there hyping up like it was gonna be the greatest July recruiting wise is many year and we going 0/5 this weekend. Coach D. Smith and some fans out there need to slow the **** down & just need to quit hyping up so much and just let stuff play out
Well we got commitments from three of the top 50 rated players in the country. I don't know if we've ever done that before in a July. But yeah of course we're not going to get every recruit we're after. As you say, just let stuff play out.

Advertisement
I just have a few questions.

A) Which teams have the most to lose from Miami winning natty’s and sending players to the first round on a consistent basis?

B) Are those the same teams that Jwayne was told he would still be a 5star prospect if he had committed to instead of Miami?

C) Are those the same teams coming after these same guys the hardest?

D) Can we see how a player believing the projection of them as a prospect goes down because they commit here, could possibly have a negative effect on momentum?

E) How exactly did they get away with pushing that story when we have an almost entirely brand new world class coaching staff?

Not letting anyone off the hook. Just asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back